Conversation Hearts

Prompt: Lance finds out reader and shiro making out and they deny it at first but lance is like 'i saw you(??)' and then reader says 'okay so we were platonically making out' while shiro at the same time says 'we're a couple' and poor Lancy is so confused by anon

They honestly hadn't meant to do this. They were just on the couch and then one thing led to another and now Y/N's hands were in Shiro's hair as the passionately kissed. They were so caught up in themselves that they didn't even notice the blue paladin enter the room.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Lance shrieked, jumping back. Y/N and Shiro quickly separated, moving to sit on opposite ends of the couch.

"Lance, it isn't what it looks like." Shiro said, his face redder than Keith's lion.

"Really? Because it looks like you two were playing tonsil tennis two seconds ago." Lance said, still really weirded out at having caught them in the act.

"Don't be silly. Shiro, um, had something in his hair and I was helping him get it out." Y/N tried to explain.

"Do you think I'm stupid. I witnessed you two with my own eyes. Wait.... Are you two a thing?" Lance asked with a slow smirk.

"Yes." "No." Shiro and Y/N said simultaneously.

"You wanna try that again?" Lance asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No." "Yes." Shiro and Y/N once again said in unison.

"Whatever. I am gonna leave you two possible lovebirds alone to figure it out. I gotta find mullet. He owes me ten bucks." Lance sprinted quickly out of the room.

Shiro and Y/N sat in silence for several moments. The silence was finally broken by Y/N. "Well, so much for a secret relationship."