A Clean Lion is a Happy Lion

Prompt: Shiro's s/o is the mechanic in charge of maintaining the lions and the ship's functions. They get all mad about how beaten up the lions are after every battle so they round up all the paladins (minus shiro who was doing something at the time) and the poor kids couldn't escape s/o's fury but when shiro came around a few minutes late to get his hell of lecture he gets away with it by kissing s/o and the kids are all raving about how it's no fair while s/o walks away all annoyed and flustered. by anon

Y/N was furious. How is it that she could have the all the lions cleaned and polished and looking their best, but as soon as the paladins got a hold of them, they were worse than when she started.

She finally snapped when they got back from a particularly muddy planet and there was filth in every crevice of every lion. Hell, the blue lion was completely covered in brown with not an inch of blue peeking through.

Lance was the first to get out and head for the door. Right as he reached the threshold, Y/N threw a bucket at his head. He managed to duck before it hit his head, but he still screamed in surprise.

"Hey, what gives?" He said as he picked up the object thrown at him.

"I'm not cleaning that." Y/N said as she pointed at the dirt encrusted Blue Lion. "Or the others for that matter. I am sick and fucking tired of spending hours cleaning your lions only for you to ruin them in a matter of moments and then disappear into the fucking wind. You make the mess: you sure as fucking hell are helping me clean it up."

The paladins began to grumble as she handed out supplies. "Not a fucking one of you is getting out of this. Now grab your buckets and start scrubbing."

Just then, the Black Lion entered the hangar. Shiro had been a bit behind the others and thus had been a bit late in arriving. He got out and walked up to Y/N, who was supervising the other paladins. "What's going on?"

"I've had enough." Y/N answered simply as she handed him a bucket. "Y'all are cleaning your own lions today."

Shiro looked at the bucket and then looked at the lion. His wasn't as bad as Lance's, but his was also the largest of the lions. He looked back to Y/N and had a really good, but also horrible, idea. He leaned in and gave her a long slow passionate kiss. He put the bucket down and pulled her close. When he pulled away, she had her eyes closed and was leaning into him. He moved away from her and to the door. He thought he was home free until a sopping wet sponge hit him in the back of the head.

"Nice try, Shirogane, but you still have to clean your lion." He heard Y/N call out. The other paladins laughed as he shook the water from his hair.

"Can't blame a guy for trying, right?" Shiro chuckled as he picked up the sponge and headed over to his lion.

"You'll find I can blame you for a lot of things." Y/N said with a smirk as she picked up a sponge and walked over to help him.