Disclaimer

FINAL UPDATE: 2/13/2021 - I can't express how happy it makes me seeing that people are still enjoying this old fanfic! I would still love to do a rewrite of this and make the story even better, I even started on a rewrite back in 2019, but I feel like it's fair to say that I'd like to move on to other things, maybe one day I'll even write and actually publish something of my own not having to do with the Warriors series. I'll leave this decision open, as I don't know what the future has in store and maybe one day I'll feel like officially making the rewrite, but I simply don't have the time or energy to do so right now. 

I'll still be keeping this fanfic up despite the entire thing basically being a rough draft in my eyes. I know people still like it, so I'm not going to just randomly delete it. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the support and taking the time to read my stupid little fighting cats story!

UPDATE: 3/7/19 -  Just wanted y'all to know this fic is old and therefore has a ton of inconsistencies, as well as the story, characters and relationships not feeling as polished as I wanted them to be. Maybe in the future, I'll do a rewrite of Loyalty Dwindles, but for now, I just want you to keep that in mind when you're reading this. Because looking back on this piece of work now, there's a LOT I would've done differently!!

Hello to whomever has started to read this fic! I hope you enjoy it, but I need to mention something first. I don't want to spoil my readers, but one certain thing needs to be said in this story so people don't freak out or stop reading when they find this out. 

This fic contains a gay couple. 

I personally don't see anything wrong with this, as it's not the main focus of this story and I support LGBTQ+ rights, as I'm in a same-sex relationship at the moment and I'm Pansexual. But it certainly is a part of the story, and is between two main characters. 

There are no sexual things in this fic, this is a perfectly innocent relationship where these two characters grow by bouncing off one another's personalities. 

So those of you who frown upon same-sex couples, or same-sex Warriors characters, there's your warning. Any hate towards homosexuality in comments will be removed and ignored. 

That's all for now and I hope to not repeat myself several times after this on this matter. Please enjoy the story!