Four

"Suga hyung," I grinned and set the dye on the counter. "You know, you look really good with just bleached hair. Do you want to keep it that way for a little bit?" I asked and tilted my head, biting at the insides of my cheeks as I looked at him.

Yoongi blinked slowly at me and sighed before answering, "Just dye it already."

I laughed and slipped the gloves into my hands before I started to dye his hair. This either could go painfully wrong or beautifully proper. Either way, it would be worth it.

"What are you naming that song that you've been working on lately?" I questioned and plastered more dye onto the tips of his hair. I wasn't going to do the roots yet because the heat would make the dye turn his hair minty much quicker than it would the ends. It would look funny, so I was going to save him the embarrassment.

"I'm titling it So Far Away, and I really need your friend Jimin to help me record it in the studio." Yoongi was playing a game on his phone as I got the dye in his hair. We kept talking about his work until I finished putting the dye in his hair.

"Jungkookie, do you really think Jimin would want to record it with me?" He questioned, doubt heavy in his deep voice. My jaw nearly dropped at the question.

"Of course he will!" I wanted to smack him upside the head, and I probably would have if I hadn't taken off the gloves already. "Why wouldn't he? Your music is amazing, so do not doubt yourself." I rolled up the sleeves of my white sweater - I had changed clothes since we had gotten home.

"Alright," he said simply, and we left it at that.

Later that night, I was watching a drama on the couch with my stuffed cat in my lap, when suddenly Yoongi plopped himself down next to me. I jumped, but then relaxed and moved closer to him.

"What's going on in this?" He questioned, placing an arm around my shoulders. My cheeks began to heat up and I lowered my head so that he couldn't see my face.

"He's trying to confess his love for her, but she loves someone else now. He doesn't know that he died in a car wreck, though, and he keeps trying to talk with her but she can't see or hear him or anything," I explained and then relaxed more and rested my head right in his lap. He didn't mind, though. Yoongi gently rubbed my side, slowly lulling me to sleep.

The next morning, I was awakened by the loudest noise I think I've ever heard. A flash blinded me as I sat up abruptly, and my heart was beating so fast that I thought I'd been shot.

"What? What? I'm up," Yoongi stammered slightly and sat up, rubbing the "sleepy" from his eyes. He relaxed then, gently rubbing my back.

"What was that?" I trembled a little bit, relaxing ever so slightly at his gentle touch.

"It's raining. The thunderstorm should pass soon, but just try to go back to sleep," he soothed me and closed his eyes as he leaned back again. I obliged and rested my head back in his lap again, blushing heavily when I realized that I was facing towards him. I quickly rolled back over and curled up, clutching my stuffie tightly.

Later on in the morning, I got up, hearing Yoongi groan loudly in pain when I propped myself up. My cheeks grew hot and I stood up right after realizing where I had placed one hand, and the other had been on his knee. I raked a hand through my hair and went to take a shower. I grabbed a clean white shirt from my drawer and a pair of skinny jeans, then I got a towel from the laundry room and went to go clean myself off.

Right in the middle of my comfortable shower, I heard a loud knock.

"Can you hurry up? I have to pee," Yoongi complained and I groaned quietly.

"Can't you hold it? I haven't even been in here for five minutes," I rubbed the soap out of my hair and let the water wash over my face.

"I'm giving you five minutes longer or else I'll break down the door," he joked and I rolled my eyes.