Twenty-One

Yoongi's eyes were dark, but they fluttered with the reflections of millions of tiny stars and the moonlight made his features show perfectly. The thin boy looked so genuinely happy that I couldn't stop myself.

Our lips were inches apart and I closed the gap, cupping his cheek with my free hand. The sweet taste of vanilla ice cream was bold on his lips, which seemed like such a boring flavour but in that moment, it was all that I wanted.

We sat there, on the curb, in the moonlight and we kissed. Yoongi didn't force me away this time and he was the one to begin moving first. His soft, pink lips brushing against mine as the soft kisses turned into deeper, more passionate ones. I couldn't bring myself to stop giggling and had to break the kiss for a moment.

We panted quietly in the dark for a moment, smiling like idiots as the realization settled. Just moments later, I found myself enjoying how sweet his lips were against mine. When we pulled ourselves apart again, I felt my cheeks growing hot and I hid my face.

"Jungkookie," Suga hyung cooed quietly. "Can I ask you something?" I shifted slightly because my butt was going a bit numb.

"Sure," I mumbled, going back to eating my ice cream. There was silence for a moment, and when I looked up he had his head down slightly.

"Jungkook, do you know how I feel?" He questioned, and I froze for a moment.

"It depends. What are you talking about?"

"We just kissed and you really want to tell me that you have no idea what I'm talking about?" Yoongi laughed quietly and draped an arm over my shoulders.

"Oh," I said quietly and awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

"Do you feel the same way?" asked Yoongi as his smile faded with doubt. I felt my heart flutter in my chest and squealed quietly.

"Of course I do! Who do you think I am?" I questioned and gave him a tight hug, feeling so happy that I could explode. He laughed quietly and rubbed my back, resting his chin upon my shoulder.

"Does that make us... a thing?" Yoongi questioned hesitantly. I felt my heart flutter in my chest once more and I bit at the inside of my cheek nervously.

"If you want it to be a thing as much as I do, yes," I replied with a worried smile as my cheeks grew uncomfortably hot.

"Of course I would, who do you think I am?" Yoongi teased and kissed my flushed cheeks. His perfect, pink lips parted to reveal his gummy smile before we both went back to enjoying our ice cream.

"Thank you, by the way, I don't believe I told you that," I giggled quietly and licked ice cream that dripped onto the back of my hand.

"For what?"

"The ice cream, silly!"

"Oh, right, sorry, you're welcome," Yoongi muttered and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. The shy action managed to arouse a giggle from the base of my chest and I leaned my head against his shoulder.

I awoke to the feeling of clothes being pulled on over my skin and I suddenly was laid down onto the cold sheets. I shifted uncomfortably and forced my eyes open just a little to see Yoongi's bare, pale skin. I watched his back muscles flex as he pulled a shirt on and quickly shut my eyes as I felt my cheeks begin to heat up.

"Jungkookie," came his soft, deep voice as he crawled into bed next to me. I felt his long, bony fingers gently brush against my cheek and I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me with half closed, dark eyes.

"You're awake?" He questioned quietly and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. His fingertips brushed my bangs out of my eyes and as I looked up at him, I noticed the glaze from the moonlight reflecting in his eyes.

It looked like a lake in the darkness, save for a moonglaze that shattered the still waters. The gentle rush of the waters moving with the light breezes and prying away slowly at the heavily eroded banks. His eyes were beautiful. But his eyes were filled with lust.

"Hyung," I groaned tiredly, "do you need anything?"