Thirteen

I awoke with both boys in my lap and I realized that I was the only one awake. Yoongi hand one arm tucked around my left thigh and Taehyung still clung to my waist, but his head was rested against my stomach and he was facing me this time.

I sighed, having absolutely no idea how to get out of the entanglement of arms. The popcorn bowl had somehow disappeared, and when I looked around frantically for my cat I found it under Yoongi's other arm, pulled loosely to his chest.

I gently, so not to disturb Taehyung's sleep, leaned forward and managed to snatch my beloved stuffed cat out from the other sleeping boy's grasp. I placed it next to Taehyung and gave it a gentle pat on the head. Suddenly, Taehyung rolled onto his back but I grabbed my stuffie just in time before he rolled over it.

I huffed at the sleeping Taehyung
and pulled my stuffed cat close. Yoongi began to stir, though, and I prayed that I hadn't woken him up. I didn't have a life-saving excuse this time. He let out a soft groan and stretched his arms high, nearly hitting me in the face as he did so. He then turned to look at me and, for an awkward moment, we locked gazes and stared.

I felt my cheeks slowly begin to heat up and he gave me a sweet, gummy smile. It was so early that I could hear the chirping of the crickets still and the centre of the curtains glowed with a pastel blue.

The room was dark, save for the light that was beginning to seep in, but it made Yoongi's features stand out. He looked gorgeous and, what else can I say, he's always so good looking.

"Morning," Yoongi spoke, his voice husky with sleep. "Why are you up so early? You woke me up by squirming around so much." I shyly giggled, playing with his mint locks of hair. The colour suited him so well that I wish he wouldn't have to change it.

"I guess I could ask you the same thing, huh?" I questioned playfully and very gently removed Taehyung from my lap so that I could lay down comfortably between the boys.

Suga laid down and faced me, and he'd never looked so angelic before. I ended up telling myself to stop thinking about how good-looking he was, though, before I got carried away. He's dating Jimin, anyways. What kind of chance do I have against a guy like Jimin?

"Fair enough. I see you got your cat back," he teased and patted the cat's head. I'd subconsciously moved the cat to lay against my chest earlier, I guess.

"Yeah, because guess who tried to lay on him?" I pointed over my shoulder at sleeping Taehyung. Yoongi laughed quietly and moved to be closer to me. Our knees touched and I was tempted to entwine our legs together, but I reminded myself about Jimin. Suga hyung leaned his forehead against mine and played with my stuffed cat's ears.

"Well, do you have any plans for the rest of today?" Suga questioned.

"No, why?" I watched him and sighed softly, a slight smile plastered to my face.

"You're not coming back home?" Suga moved away to look at me and used his elbow to prop him up while his other hand fell limply against the carpet. I felt a wave of guilt wash over me and I sat up. My fingers danced nervously and I couldn't help but pout slightly.

"I thought Jimin would move in and take my place. Taehyung said that I can stay as long as I would like to." In my own ears, my voice sounded stubborn.

"Oh. He can if you really want him to. I told him that I couldn't let him move in since we haven't been together for long enough and because you live with me but I could just call him any time and he can move in with me and take your place. If that is what you really want, then sure, Jimin can just come live with me." He was fuming, and he spoke so harshly that I heard Taehyung begin to stir. But behind the thick anger in his voice, after listening too hard to him speak, I could hear the hurt.

"That's fine," I spoke weakly.