Ten

Taehyung stared at me, narrowing his eyes slightly. He pursed his lips, glancing down as he inhaled deeply before speaking.

"Jungkook, Jimin has absolutely nothing compared to you," he let both of his hands fall at his sides. I watched, my mouth slightly agape.

"But-"
Taehyung interrupted me, "But nothing, Jungkook. Yoongi doesn't know how you feel for him, but I can almost guarantee you that if he did know," Tae paused and sat next to me, giving me a silly, boxy smile, "he would drop Jimin in a heartbeat to be with you."

I grinned slightly, pulling Tae into a tight embrace.

"How come you always know what to say?" I asked, my voice nearly a whisper. I felt him shrug and I laughed quietly.

"You need to talk to Suga hyung, Kookie," Taehyung said. When I pulled myself out of the embrace, he wasn't smiling anymore. With a soft sigh, I nodded.

"Just give me a little bit of time, okay? I promise that I will. Namjoon said he would talk to Yoongi for me, and-"
"No, Kookie, you have to talk to him yourself!" He interrupted me, shaking me gently.

"What do you want me to do, Tae? I'm not going up to his house, he probably lives with Jimin now!" I felt tears well up in my eyes and I sniffled quietly.

"Call him, Kookie. I'll be here if you don't know what to say, alright? Or if you want, I'll just leave you be and maybe you can take a walk," he suggested.

"Taehyung," I sighed, slouching a bit, "I don't know about it." Tae gripped my shoulders lightly and forced me to look at him.

"It's all going to be okay." He gave me a tiny, boxy smile and gently patted my left upper arm.

"I trust you," I admitted and gave him a tight hug. He was warm, and slightly sticky from having just taken a shower, but I didn't mind. Taehyung smelled of mint and spice, and somewhat evergeen-ish. I inhaled his scent deeply before we both pulled ourselves out of the embrace.

"I'm glad that you trust me, now call him okay? After that we can play video games if you're up for it," he chuckled and I reached for my phone. Slowly, I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts, lazily scrolling through until I found Yoongi's number. With a soft sigh, I tapped the call button and put it on speaker. It felt like forever before he picked up.

"What?" Suga asked, letting out a yawn that sounded harsh because of the quality of the call.

"Were you sleeping?" I questioned, pulling up my legs while I sat on the couch.

"Kookie? Did you make it there safely?" Suga asked, seeming more awake and concerned now.

"I'm fine. Your boyfriend came over to have dinner and I ruined his outfit, though, so have fun washing that out." My tone of voice was bitter.

"Jungkook, tell Taehyung that I'm coming over. I need to talk to you about all of this in person."

I opened my mouth to spit something out, most likely an insult, but Taehyung gently placed a hand on my arm and all that escaped my lips was a heavy sigh.

"Okay, fine. I'll see you in a bit," and with that, I hung up. I groaned quietly and gave Taehyung a look.

"This is for the better. You two should go for a walk, get some fresh air. Maybe we can all have a sleepover!" Tae squealed like a little girl and gave me a wide grin.

"Taehyung, give me a hug," I whined quietly, giving him a slight pout.

"Okay! Why?" He asked, but wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me close in an embrace. Taehyung leaned his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes until I dropped my gaze.

"I miss my stuffie, and I'd hug it if I had it, but I don't," I complained, enjoying his cooperation nonetheless.

"Is Suga hyung going to bring it?" Taehyung questioned and I shrugged, tilting my head ever so slightly. "Ah. Do you want me to text him?" He offered, and I replied with a nod. I didn't want to text him and ask. He didn't want me to have it anyways, what was the point? I still missed my stuffed cat, though.