me

This is me,I'm short about 5'5 and I have black hair with purple highlights at the end. People say I'm a loner but I actually like it that way. U must be wondering who am I, well I'd be delighted to answer that question.

My name is Melody but I go by mel. Three years ago I was 13, just a normal teenager until my dad,Jacob, suddenly disappeared leaving no trace of where he went. After that everything just started going down hill for me, my mom started having anxiety attacks, I started getting low grades, then the weirdest of all things happened, I was getting really angry one day then the ground beneath me started shaking until cracks started appearing then I realized I had some kind of magic. So here I am now peeing in a cup which I'm going to give to nurse Andrea to make sure I didn't in take coke some how.

Oh if u didn't know nurse Andrea
Is actually my aunt. She has been there ever since dad went away just giving us her support when we needed it.

I gave aunt Andrea my cup filled with urine and she looked at me curiously then said in a stern voice "Why are you getting ur urine checked, mel."

Uuuummmm, think mel, think.

She pressed her lips in a straight line. She always did that when she was getting impatient.Damn. I'm not gonna tell her the truth until I find out what's going on my self.

"I went to a party and a strange man offered me a drink which I drank. I know that was stupid but I did it anyway." I really didn't like lying to her especially after she helped mom and I but jrastic situations call for jrastic measures. So I took a deep breath and continued "After that I don't remember anything."

God I hope she buys it and just drop the subject.

She narrowed her eyes at me and I anxiously wait for her response. She then said in a voice dripping in concern "OMG! I'm so sorry for you. I'll check it right away." With that she rushed away. I thanked god that she bought it.

Five minutes later she came back grinning ear to ear.

"You are negative" she said cheerfully.

That means everything that happened was real and I'm not seeing things. ARGH!!

"Yay, thanks so much, bye!" I honestly tried to sound cheerful but my voice failed me and instead I sounded fearful.

************************************

Authors note

Hey guys, I'm having alot of fun writing this story for you guys.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I decided that I will update every Saturday, no time frame. My friend is also writing a book and has only gone two chapters. She was the one that inspired me to write this so I think it's only fair if I gave her some credit.
The writer is Janel Barrett. The books name is monica. The cover has a girl with balloons in her hands on it.

Xoxo-nila out ✌