Rosy

*Melody*

I kept replaying what just happened in my head.

What the hell was I thinking......I can't be in a relationship and the Evaque is just 8 days away. I mean I'm not suppose to........right.

"Melody calm down. Don't get in a relationship right now. Try to hold off untill after the the Evaque. Talk to him about it and if he doesn't agree, well that's it." Ashley says.

"As much as I hate Ashley, she's right." Aiesha commented.

Alright then, I'm going to talk to him and try to come to a conclusion. Yope this is going to wo-

"Were here."

"Oh well that was fast."

I look out the window to see a fancy looking building. It said bar and grill, cool.

This is gonna be fun.

"Ready."

He had opened my door and was holding out his hand. I quickly take it and lock the door behind me.

"Ready."

He led me to a seat just by the window and a waitress came to take our order.

"What can I get you love?" The waitress asked staring at Alec like he was a piece of meat.

I calmly look to Alec and say "You order first I still haven't decided yet."

"Can you come back later? We still haven't decided yet." Alec states with a little annoyance in his voice.

"Of course." She looks at me, rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Hey um Alec, I was thinking. I don't thi-"

"Hi I'll be your worst night-mare slash waitress. Can I talk your order?"

I look up to see Rosy smirking down on us.

What the hell is she doing here.

"Cat caught your tongue? You know Melody I never thought you would go out with Alec. I mean you too are similar but it just doesn't fit the picture frame."

She laughed devilishly. That bitch!!

I look over to Alec and I see his jaw clenched in anger. I try to connect to him with my mind and what I find are really strong emotions like lust, hurt and most of all anger.

Why would he be hurt. Then it clicked. They were together. What happened. I quickly came out of his head and returned my attention to Rosy.

"Rosy, why are you doing this?"

"Oh shut up, you douche. I came to you the night before and offered for you to come with me but no you said my way was wrong. I was tired of being bullied so I did something about it, I joined the evil and look how much power I have now and every night it increases. I'll be invincible by the time the Evaque comes."

If what Rosy said is true then Alec knew. Wait this is what she wants, confusion and distrust.

"Im glad Alec told you no you pshyco bitch." I said narrowing my eyes my eyes on her.

"We will see whose the bitch when I drain your powers and tu-"

"Rosy that enough. I'm sorry for her behaviour would you still like to order." A mysterious man said. Rosy laughed and walked away.

I look to where the voice is and I see a man smirking at me. Something about him makes me want to hide away in a corner.

"No, I think we will be on our way." Alec said and got up. I stood up after him. Making our way to the car we hear the man say do come again.

We both get in the car and Alec drives off. He sets a location and clicks auto pilot. He presses a button to turn our seats to each other.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what. It wasn't relevant."

"Oh so Rosy being your ex isn't relevant. You knew about the Evaque before everyone else dammit!! You knew Rosy was going to betray us and you didn't say anything. Which side are you on?" I asked clearly confused.

"I guess that's true bu-"

"UGH!! Save it. Who was that man then?"

"I don't know."

"Really cause your head says he's Gerold."

"You have no right to look in my head!!"

"Really, then you should get your shit straight and stop talking bullshit."

"..."

"You know, before Rosy came I never finished what I was supposed to say."

He stares at me intensely.

"I cannot manage a relationship right now and as proven neither can you so there will be no us until after the Evaque and when you get your shit straight."

"Yea girl show him whose boss!!" Both nesties say at the same time.

"We can get through this together Melody."

"No we can't. Please take me back to the dorm and I trust you will tell everyone what we encountered today."

"If that's what you want Melody."

Talk about a bad date. I just don't know what to feel right now cause I'm drawing up blanks. Ashley, Aiesha, do you think I did the right thing.

"I think so." Ashley replies.

"Me too." Aiesha answered.

Then why does it feel so wrong. Sigh.

"We are here."

"Well good night Alec." I say stepping out the car.

"Do you want me to walk you to your dorm?"

"No I'm good."

I use a transportation spell and reached my room quickly, I changed and decided to check up with Kylie to see how things are going at home and apparantly mom and Jordan married but now he wants a divorce and mums heart broken. Again. Well some much for that. I heard a knock at my door and I checked the time.

11:56 and someone's at my door. Wow.

I walk to the door and open it slowly and I see the mail man handing me a letter that had secret Benefactor on the back. I thank the mail man and lock the door. I put the letter on my computer desk and went to my bed to sleep.

Good night God.

*unknown pov*

It wont be long until Melody realizes  I'm her secret Benefactor. I hope Sandra (Melody's mother) isn't too heart broken. I really do miss her.

************************************

Authors note

Hey guys. Who do you think is the unknown pov. Stay tuned for next time.

Xoxo-nila out ✌