Time to train!!

Stood in front of me were Alec and Zayn. Although I was happy to see them I kept my distance from them. Then Zayn talked and broke the uncomfortable silence "What are you doing?"

"I will tell you everything once we get to the dorm. There is no time to explain." Just then the ground rumbled.

"Zayn, you take Rhea and Alec you take Ms. Haris." They hesitated and I snapped. "This is not a time to hesitate. NOW!"

They both ran over and did what I told them. I looked at how Alec was carrying Ms. Haris and thought if that was me. A small blush creeped onto my face.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME!!

"Follow me." I said then took off in lightening speed with them following closely behind.

We reached my dorm and I opened the door telling them to get in. It's a good thing I cleaned my room up yesterday.

Once inside I turned on the AC, locked the door then told them they could have full access to the fridge. I sat down and took a deep breath to calm myself.

"So what's going on?" Alec asked with a puzzled look on his face.

I filled them both in on what's happening making sure to leave out the part about Trish and Mr. Coder.

They both just gasped as I filled them in on everything except the letter then Ms. Haris told them about the Evaque.

After the long explanation was finished we heard a knock on the door. I peeped through the peep hole to see that it was Trish. I quickly opened the door and she stepped in saying "I'm sorry I couldn't catch her, she escaped."

"It's okay, we will just have to be more careful." I said then locked the door.

Just then Rhea woke up. Looking around frantically then calmed down when she saw me, Trish and Ms. Haris but kept staring at the two boys.

"Who are these two boys" Trish asked.

"That is Alec and Zayn. They are brothers and they are willing to help with the Evaque coming up."

When I said this both Rhea and Trish relaxed a little.

"Umm, how did I reach here?" Rhea asked.

I told her about how she was knocked unconscious and how Zayn carried her. After I was finished she turned to Zayn and thanked him alot. He looked up at me giving me a grateful smile and I winked at him.

It was then I realized I skulled all my classes after lunch. I was so caught up I totally forgot I was on my lunch period. Now that I think about it I am hungry.

"Mel, you forgot this so I took it up for you." Trish said.

"Thanks Trish. Now starting tomorrow we will commence in training. Trish could you teach Alec and I how to control our powers? As for vampire training I'm thinking it should be boy against girl so how about Zayn and Rhea be partners while Alec and I be partners."

I winked at Zayn again and he sent me a grateful smile. I'm like cupid so good at match making

Every one agreed.

"So you guys should go to your dorms it's pretty late." I suggest.

Once more they all agreed and we also agreed to meet every day at 3:00 pm after school and 10:00 am on weekends then you could have Sundays if you want.

We all said our goodbyes and then they headed to their dorms.

I slept and woke up back early in the morning. I did my morning routine and decided to wear this: