Activities

*Mel Pov*

I woke up in my dorm extra early, again!! I decided to check how much money was in the envelope.

500£ WOW!!! That's way too much for activities alone.

I took up my spell book and found a tracking spell. I chanted it but nothing happened which means theirs a magic barrier around it.

"Ehh, what's the harm in spending money you don't know about." A mysterious voice said in my head.

"Shut up you idiot or she's gonna hear you." Another voice said.

"Who you calling idiot witch!" The first one argued.

I decided it was time I intervined.

"Umm.......who are you guys?" I said in my mind.

"UGH. You idiot she heard you now we have to introduce our selves." The second voice argued.

"Bout time." The first one replied.

"Well who are you guys?" I asked.

"We are your nesties. The voices of your vampire and witch powers. The more you awaken your true powers the more lively we become. I am Ashley, the nesty of your witch powers. That is Aiesha, nesty of your vampire powers."

"Cool so do other people have nesties?" I ask Ashley.

"Yope but not at this age. You seem to be controlling your powers faster than normal. So you unlocked your nesties faster than normal."

"Really well it's nice to meet you Ashley and Aiesha. I hope we get along great."

"Likewise." They said in union.

Now where was I, ah yes, the envelope has a magic barrier. Clever. The magic seems to be way stronger than mine so I can't break it. I just have to do what it says.

Closing the book I decided to get ready and join clubs. As usual I did my morning routine and decided to wear this:

 As usual I did my morning routine and decided to wear this:

My hair like this: