what the hell

I ran out the the door and started to run home. While I was running I was thinking about how I lied to my aunt and I didn't regret it.

I am officially the worst niece in history.

"Yes you certainly are" a female voice said behind me making me jump.

I quickly spinned around to see a female that looked my age,16, but she had blonde hair and fair complexion. As for what she was wearing, let's just say she just dropped from a planet called pink. She had on pink every where, pink pants, pink blouse, pink heels and lipstick. One word WOW. But funny thing is she looked awesome in it.

"Thank you." The female answered, amusement clear in her voice.

It was then I realized that I had not said anything out loud. I cleared my throat then said "Who are u, where did u come from and how can u read my mind."

"Well I'm Trishana, I attend Primasa High School and with practise you will be able to read minds too." She said it cheerfully as if this is the norm for her.

"I have never heard of that school, Trishana." I said clearly confused.

"Please call me Trish for short. I know you must be confused but it will all make sense soon. Also I don't think talking to you on the road side will be good enough a place so do you know a restaurant or we could just go to your house." She said shrugging.

Now I was not one to loose my cool and go tiger on them but I think this calls for it. As calm as I could be I said "Tell me what the hell is going on and why are u here."

Suddenly serious she said "If I say I'm going to do something I'm going to do it but I will not tell u here. Now stop creating a scene and get a move on."

I didn't even realize that people were gathering around us taking pictures and whispering among them selves. I sighed and said "My mother is going to be suspicious and I don't feel like lying to anyone again so I guess we can go to Angels Pizza."

Her face light up like dynamite when I said pizza.lol. I guess she really like pizza. She tried to hide it by shrugging but I saw right through her.

As planned we walked to Angels Pizza. By the time we got there it was like 3pm and my deadline to reach home was 7pm.

As soon as we sat down I asked "So how do u know me and how did u know where I was."

"I don't know you in person but I know everything about you and it was easy to track you down, u have a type of magical energy that no one else have. Don't get me wrong, every one has a different type of energy but they hide it and because u can't hide yours especially when your mad it makes it easier to track you." She answered after she finished eating her pizza.

"I'm really confused, what magical energy are taking about and why would I have it. Further more, I've never heard of the high school u go to." I said with a little sass.

"Melody, I have no idea what magical power is and why it choose you. All I know is that it is a natural force that chooses who to give magic to. Also Primasa is a magical high school so it has a cloak. Now that you have magic you can see it now. One more thing, a person has to learn both dark and light magic so they are always recruited at 15 or 16." She said with a smile, oviously proud with her knowledge, then she continued "My mission is to get you to come to Primasa. We have dorms so it will be permanent until you graduate."

"What will happen to my mom if I go?" I asked out of curiosity.

"In her mind it should be as if u never left so you will create a clone of your self. Don't worry, we have holidays so you will be able to visit." She answered quickly.

"Um, can I have a little time to think about it please?" I asked, my voice trembling. I mean, anyone in my situation would have been scared, right?

"Yeah, I'll give you until tomorrow to think about it, Melody. Then we can meet here again tomorrow at 3pm." She said then got up.

"You can call me mel now, Trish." I said with pride.

She just winked and left.

************************************

Authors note

Hey! How's the story do you like it?
Don't be a silent reader and please follow me. Oops did I sound desperate well I'm not.
Well I have nothing more to say so bye.

Xoxo-nila out ✌