Secret Benefactor (#1)

I woke up the next morning pretty early so I started my morning routine. While I was brushing my teeth I heard a knock on my door. I emptied my mouth of tooth paste and rushed to the door to see a mysterious mail man handing me a letter saying "Are you Melody." I nodded my head vigorously. "A letter from your secret Benefactor, Melody."

"Thank you." He nodded his head and continued to walk down the corridor.

I locked my door with locks then pulled out the letter and it said:

Dear Melody,
    I am your secret Benefactor which means I am someone you know. I will not tell you who I am as yet but I will be the one to fund your activities. By all means, enjoy yourself for this bill will not be turned back to you in the future. I know you will tell Rosy, Trishana and Rhea this so prefer it to remain private with only them and yourself. I will be looking over you and be sure to join activities with the money I sent in the evelope.
                                  Your secret Benefactor.

PS: Don't do anything stupid because I will know.

Who the hell is this man or woman and how does he know me and my friends.

Wait there should be a way to know. I can use a tracking spell. I'm gonna ask Mr Coder at lunch period.

Now since I woke extra early I can do something else with my hair. Hmmmm maybe this:(I'm gonna grow my hair.)

Feeling satisfied I moved on with my morning routine then decided to wear this:

Ok I'm done. I picked up every thing I needed and made my way out. When outside I realize Rosy and Rhea were waiting outside for me. Wow, never had I have such good friends before. I locked my door and made my way towards them.

"Good Morning." They both said the same time.

"Good morning" I chuckled because they had bags under their eyes as if they didn't get any sleep . I noticed Trish wasn't there and decided to ask "Where's Trish?"