Part 7

Ana's pov~

I was crying my eye out as I start to think about what I am doing with my life. After hearing his sentence I sorta feel bad for him, but he is still a moving ghost! He is still dead!!! I'm terrified!!!!!

When his body came over mine, I didn't stop because of what he said, I stopped because in my whole life, I never thought a ghost would hug me like that.

" please don't leave me" I hear him.

I know the feeling of being alone, and maybe for him it's worse.

My mouth gap open as he continues to hug me from the back.  My breathing was hard and unsteady.

" p-please don't touch me" I asked politely.

" as long as you listen to me" he said huskily in my ear.

He slowly let's go and turns me around to face him.
The look on his face was sad and depressed, it looks like he was really begging for me to stay.

" y-your dead." I stuttered as held my chest.

" I know, but-"

I finally notice something.

" you- your the one who was in my dream" I pointed at him.

He was going to say something but I was going insane.

" you! Took a bath with me!!!" I grab my hair in frustration.

" it was because-" he said moving slowly towards me as I took a step back.

" Ana" he softly say.

" you-your a ghost! Your the one who committed suicide here huh?!!" I stammered.

" yes, but liste-" he said as he reached his hand out to hold me again.

" NO! get away! I don't know you!" I said backing away to the door.

" Ana. Please" he begged with tears in his eyes.

When I looked in his eyes I see so many emotions expressing out to me.
One side of me is telling me to run, but the other is saying stay, even if I don't know him, he seems nice, but he is also dead!!!! DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!

I shook my head as he tries so approach me carefully.

I had my hand on the handle of the door as I was ready to leave. I looked at the floor and at his foot then I open the door and he burst in tears.

I ran out and stopped half way to the elevator.
My heart was heavy and I felt like if I ran out of the place, it wouldn't be the right thing to do. My mind was in competition with my heart. I know the exact feeling that he was going through the when your alone.

I sighed softly as my breath hitched. I swallowed hard as I bent my head back to see if he was still at the door......and .....
He was...........

He was crying

He was crying........
Why do I feel so bad.

I gathered all my guts and energy to walk slowly/ cautiously towards him.
He didn't notice me at all. He had his eyes closed with his right hand over his chest.
He nearly choked on his tears as I came closer.
I crept up next to him and tapped on his shoulder with trembling fingers. He turns to me still softly crying and his expression changed immediately.

I had second thoughts as soon as I saw his reaction.

His eyes widen as his lips parted away.
He walks closer to me crying even more and suddenly hugs me.

My hands out on both sides as he hugs me tightly. His face dug in my shoulder, he was trying to calm himself down, while I was holding my pee in. I was scared and afraid with my choices.
I went back to make a ghost happy.
That sounds like the most weirdest thing ever.

I pull away gently as I had his face in my hands. My fingers holds his hot cheeks.

With his arms still around my waist,  we only separate our face.

My thumb wipes his tears away from his cheeks as I look directly into his eyes to see if he was fooling me or not, but it was clearly his loneliness that brought him to be like this.

He lets go of my waist slowly as his hands slowly brush off my stomach.

He then took my hand slowly and guide me to the sofa.

We both sat down and I scooted a little farther from him, I'm not comfortable with a ghost yet.

We sat in silence for about 2 minutes and he broke the silence.

" I really thought you were leaving." He softly say with his husky voice.

I didnt know how to respond to him so I just sat there with my mouth closed.

" thank you for staying, your the first person ever to have see me" he said sniffing.

" I happy someone finally notices me." He looks down at his hands, playing with his fingers.

I had this thought in my head as I wonder about it.

" why do you need me? Why are you so desperate to be with me?"