Part 14

My heart was beating so fast.....my breath hitched as I felt his soft lips on my thigh. I bit my lower lips as he kisses my other thigh, he slowly makes his way to my core. He sucks on my inner thigh as I let out a moan.

I closed my eyes trying to feel what he was doing.. He started to lick my clit slowly and deeply. My hands instinctively grabbed his hair feeling his wet tongue go in my womanhood.

" m-mhn~" I moaned shakily.
My legs went weak when suck and lick faster. I arched my back feeling all the pleasure given from him.

I suddenly felt something cold at my entrance...... I slightly open my eyes to see Jungkook's eyes right above mine... His muscular body hovering over mine, he licks his fingers before rubbing it on my clit.

My arms went around his neck as he puts his head at the crook of my neck.

" ah-ahh." I felt pain and pleasure at the same time as his fingers went in me.

" feel good?" He huskily groans in my ear.

I nodded.

He went faster..... His fingers.... They were doing magic.....

My moans were loud and sharp as he took his fingers out of me and licks them above me.

" you taste so sweet......." He kisses my neck.

My body rolled under him as my knee softly rub against his member.
He shot his head up, closing both eyes tightly as he but his lower lips.

With him off guard, I pushed him over and got on top of him. I grabbed his long member with my hands as he arch his back slightly... His chest rising up and down in a fast pace.

I started to pump his dick with my hands, i stare at his reactions and was satisfied when he gripped on the bed sheets, groaning.

I smirk as I took my hand off.... He immediately looked at me as if he wanted more. He pleaded me with his puppy eyes............ I spread his legs so I could be in between, I grabbed his dick in my hand as I lick the top slowly, making his hands grab the bed sheets again tightly.

I pushed his whole length into my mouth as he arch his back in pleasure. His breathing was unstable as he looks at me hungrily.

I continue to suck on his dick as he moans and groans.

" f-faster" he moans closing both eyes.

So I did, I went faster and deeper.....

And then seconds later he cum in my mouth.....

He flipped us over and hovered over me once again.

" that felt good" he smirked and kissed my lips.

" it's should've" I giggled.

" I love you so much." He says looking deeply into my eyes.

He kisses me again, it was a rough and deep kiss.... His hands roaming all over my body. I felt his cold hands holding the sides of my waist as he placed himself before my entrance.

He gave me a 'can I do it?' Look and I nodded back, I wanted to feel him.....

Then I felt the head in his member against my entrance as he went in slowly.

I hugged his shoulders as he put his whole length in. He didn't move yet and let me get use to his length.

He laid himself on top of me, I felt his body lightly shake as he puts his head at the crook of my neck while I hug him tightly.

The pain was unbearable.... I felt like I was ripping..... But I also liked the feeling..... It was both good and bad at the same time.....

He stared to move his hips softly.