Part 18

My body stiffens as he hugged me from the back. I couldn't feel anything.... I secretly closed my eyes and feel his warm arms around me.

" y-your apron." He says.

I looked at my stomach and realize it was loose.

" o-oh" I say and tied it up again. The string of the apron was too long so I went around my back and front.

" t-thanks" I say and he nods before cutting the vegetables again.

~ time skip~

It the food was done and I made some fried rice with cold spicy noodles!!! I set the table while Jungkook finish washing his hands. I called Jimin in for dinner and started to set the food down.

" noona" Jimin comes in rubbing his eye.

" go wash your hands and eat." I say.

" mmm" he nods and walked over to the sink.

Jungkook sat down on the other side of the table facing me. Then Jimin came and sat next to me... And we started eating.

It was silent and for me it was awkward but I think that's how I felt.
I coughed.

" so.... Jimin. How you doing in school?" I asked eating.

" good. Oh! Noona! I have something to ask you!" He said turning to me.

" what is it?" I ask.

" my friends are having a hangout at taehyung's place. Can I go?" He asked.

" yeah. Are you going to sleep over?" I say

" yep for two days..." He smiled.

" TWO DAYS?" I looked at him shooked.

" please noona. My friends are all gonna be there." He whined holding on to my shirt.

" alright." I said hesitantly.

" but you have to bring your jacket and umbrella because I heard there was going to be a storm the next two days." I say.

After I said that Jungkook shot his head up.

" s-storm?" He asked.

" yeah. For the next two days." I said.

" oh." Was all he had to say. Then he continued eating.

" and Jimin, you have to eat your medicine okay! Or you will get sick." I say

" okay. I will." He smiled.

After we were all done. Jimin helped cleaned the table and Jungkook put the dishes in the sink, while I was washing the dishes.

" I-I'll help you" he said and starts to fold up his sleeves.

" nonononono! Jungkook you did enough for today. I'll wash the dishes alone." I smiled.

" no. I want to help." He said coming next to me.

" Jungkook. It's okay. Go sit" I say pushing his body with my butt.

He blushed and smiled. Then I heard a laugh from him.

" okay. But are you sure?" He asked.

" gooooo siitttt doooown" I laughed.

" okay okay." He went out the kitchen as I finish up the last few dishes.

I went out to the living room and notice he was going to go out.

" thanks for the meal" he smiled.

" yep, no problem. Thank you for helping us today. We really appreciate it." I smiled back.