Part 29

He kisses me again and hugs my waist closer to him, more like against his body.

" nugh." He groans as his member was sliding across my stomach. He grabbed my ass and massaged it for a bit.

" I want you so badly." He moans against my neck as he breathes hard.

" I can tell." I smirked.

He pushed me back and laid my back on the cold tub. He got on top and kissed my neck leaving hickeys.

" mmhm" I moaned.

" can I?" He lifted his eyebrow

I nodded knowing I can't stop him anyways.

He slides his member into my tight hole.

" ah!" I shout as I bit my lip.

" it hurts?" He asked.

I shook my head.

" no, I just-"

" shhh." He kissed my lips.

He began to move his hips out and in.
I arched my back against the cold tub and grabbed his back.

" ugh your so tight." He kisses my ear.

I was moaning like crazy when he kept on hitting my g-spot.

Each thrust going deeper and deeper. Makes me nervous, but I wanted it.

" Jungkook. Faster." I said breathless.

He obeyed and moved his waist faster and water and soap fly out of the bathtub making the bathroom floor wet.

" nugh. Ah. Jungkook' it feels. So good" I managed to say as his hips work magic.

" I'm Cumming..." He warned.

After a couple of hard thrusts I felt warm liquid shoot in me. He thrust a couple more and fell on top of me, exhausted.

We both lay there in silence for a couple of minutes.

" I love you." He says.

A smile warmed up my face as I hear his delicate words.

" me too" I say back.

" Ana...."

" hmm?" I hummed as I try to catch my breath.

" be honest.......okay?"

I nodded at the weird question.

" if one day you do leave me..... Wh-" I covered his mouth.

He looks into my eyes as I send a serious vide back.

" I will never leave you..." I brush the hair that was stuck on to his forehead.

" the day I Leave is the day of my last breath." I lightly smile.

" don't be scared...." I hugged his head into my chest.

" I love you.... I've been through so much... And it was all for you...." I kissed the top of his head.

" I'd do anything for you.." I hugged his shoulders.

" mmm..." He hummed as he hugs me tighter.

" thank you. For staying with me. Being by my side. Everything....." He kissed my chest.

I nodded while I play with his fingers that was intertwined with mine...

We stayed like that for a bit then got out. We wearer our pjs and he threw me one of his white shirts.

" wear it. I want you to wear it." He says pulling up his sweats.

I put on the shirt and on underwear and bam! That's my pjs. I put my hair into a messy bun and was currently brushing my teeth.

" hurry!!" I hear Jungkook whining from the bedroom.

" wait!" I say and spit out the foam.

I came to the bed and already see him asleep with his mouth open. I shook my head and giggled at his cuteness.

I snuck in bed next to him and hugged his waist. I snuggled into the crook of his neck, pressing my nose into his skin.

" mm." He hummed.

I smiled and soon enough he wrapped his arms around me. He slipped his leg in between mine and cuddled with me.

" babe..." He says tiredly.

" hmm." I hummed.

" I love you so much. Thanks for your existence." He kissed my cheeks and I kissed his nose.

" I love you too babe..." I hugged him under the warm blanket.

We both drifted off to sleep....