day 6 ;

SORRY I HAD TO

SORRY I HAD TO

-

If Jaemin's mother was worried about anything, it was that his son had stayed in his room for hours, which was an usual occurrence.

It was a Saturday, for fuck's sake.

She stood by his bedroom door, hearing fast footsteps pacing from one end of the room to another, accompanied by muffled mumbling. The creaking of the floorboards would stop from time to time, followed by the sound of something being moved.

Is he cleaning his room?

She smiled with amusement. She knew that he never cleans his room unless he was sternly told to do so or he had someone special coming over.

She definitely didn't scold him.

Who's coming?

Jaemin's mother then noticed that the door was slightly open, so she took a peak of the miracle that was happening.

From there, she could see Jaemin with a serious expression on his face as he slowly scanned his room from top to bottom and left to right and considered every single detail in it.

It must be someone more than special.

"Nana?" Jaemin's mom called, pushing the door in.

"Mom!" Jaemin exclaimed, jolting up from where he was standing. "You scared me."

"Sorry," Jaemin's mom apologized, shining a sheepish smile. "What are you doing? I thought you have plans today."

"I do," Jaemin responded, sighing. "Someone is coming over for a project."

"Who?"

"Jeno."

Jaemin's mom stopped in her tracks, surprised.

It was only one of Jaemin's old close friends. Why did he seemed so nervous over how his room looked like for him?

"Oh, I see," Jaemin's mom drawled, nodding. "I'll make sure to catch your attention once he arrives, then."

"Please do," Jaemin pleaded with his hands together as he turned to her. "Thank you so much, Mom."

"You're welcome," Jaemin's mom responded, smiling at his strange action. She turned and walked her way out of his room, closing the door behind her once she had stepped out.