day 11 ;

Slowly sitting on his bed, Jaemin turned up the volume of his cellphone and set it down beside him. As the music started to spread across the atmosphere of his small and silent bedroom, he looked up and through his water-stained window, noticing how the monochromatic-colored clouds were letting their sorrow out in the form of raindrops and the crackling sounds of thunder, which was overlapped by the calming chords and vocals being produced by the speakers of his phone, much to his relief.

The typhoon was becoming weaker and weaker by the hour, but the school officials decided that it was best for the students, the teachers, and everyone else in the facilities to stay in their homes, in case it suddenly became stronger. Jaemin was more than thankful for this. He desperately didn't want what happened the day before then to happen again.

Out of the blue, the topic came into his mind, refreshing his mind with memories that he wished he didn't have to remember; when the roars of the storm shook him from head to toe and haunted him, when he felt as if his soul was on the verge of crawling its way out of his skin, when his screams had been stuck in his throat for so long that they were compressed into warm salty tears that stung his eyes as they came out of it.

But then, other occurrences from that day flooded his mind and took away those tormenting monents; occurrences that involved concerned looks, worriedly voiced questions, and the like, as well as the most beautiful memory Jaemin had ever bore in his brain; the actual existence and presence of Lee Jeno beside him.

After the whole sappy comfort session that they had in the toilets, Jaemin and Jeno headed together to the car of Jaemin's mom, who came to the school as soon as possible after being called by Donghyuck under Mark's command. The ride to Jaemin's house was a bit uncomfortable due to utter embarrassment towards the thought of Jeno finding out about his fear and watching him as he become an emotional mess about it, but the things that happened afterwards made up for it. They stayed in Jaemin's bedroom and had a short meeting about the project that they were doing together. Afterwards, they spent the rest of the day listening, singing, and even dancing to songs that played on their shuffled playlists while eating small snacks and wearing pajamas like actual children, then eventually fell asleep out of exhaustion. It was nice, because Jaemin fell asleep and woke up with a smile on his face instead of a frown out of fear of the storm that was supposed to welcome him through the window.

Jaemin chuckled under his breath out of nowhere, shaking his head. How strange their "friendship" was.

Suddenly, the song seemed to become soft for a second, then went back to its original volume. Jaemin looked at his cellphone with a raised eyebrow, thinking that it must have received a notification. He picked it up and checked the notifications center, finding out that he had messages.

» good news!!!

did u find ur jams? «

» what no

o good «
it would have been the end of the world if u did «

» honestly how dare u

hehe «
what is it? «

» i finished the arrangement!

SERIOUSLY «

» YEAH

omg omg omg «
YES «
i wanna hear it kfnfksks «

» u will !!

how ?? «

"Jaemin!" Jaemin heard his mother from downstairs. "Jeno is here!"