Their Secrets

🕷 Peter's POV 🕷

I kept replaying the words in my head from the Vulture.

"I will kill everyone you love."

I couldn't stop thinking about Rose. I didn't want anything to happen to her. And if something did, I would never forgive myself.

I sat on the roof of the apartment building looking at the lit up city. At night it looked wonderful.

I had stopped two robberies and a carjacker. I was heading home when I saw Rose walking alone. She seemed to be carrying groceries. I followed her to see where she may be going. It seemed to me like she was walking back to the apartment building.

"Well, she's fine." I said to myself.

I went to leave when I heard her scream. It was quickly muffled.

I looked back to see a group of men surrounding her.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled.

I made my way to her quickly and grabbed one guy that was close to her.

Now all the men were aware that I was here.

"Where'd he go?" One man asked nervously.

"Right here!" I said as I kicked the guy in the face. He fell to the ground covering his nose.

The other men tried to attack me but I quickly dodged them. Then I shot webs at them and tied all of them up. I called the police and grabbed Rose.

"Hang on tight." I said.

I swung us up onto the roof of the apartment building and let go of Rose.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

Rose smiled.

"Yeah, thanks."

Rose stepped closer to me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I didn't answer her.

Rose looked down at her feet.

"I know you can't tell me," she said,"but, you've saved me so many times. I just have to know who you are!"

I stood there silent. I wanted to tell her, but I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"Fine," Rose said as she reached into her front pocket and pulled out a necklace,"if you won't show me who you are, then I'll show you who I am."

She placed the necklace around her neck and pressed the spider.

I gasped at what I saw. My best friend was Spider-Girl! She stood in front of me with arms crossed.

"Rose?" I said.

"See, you know my name! So I must know you." Rose stepped away from me.

I grabbed her arm and took off my mask.

"Peter?" Rose said shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

Rose took off her mask, her dirty blonde hair blowing in the wind.

"I thought you would think I was crazy!" Rose exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I just didn't want anybody to know." I said.

"Well, at least we don't have to keep secrets from each other now." Rose shyly smiled.

I thought about what the Vulture said to me and I brushed it off.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"So," Rose started,"you were the one that rescued me all those times."

"And you were the one that punched me in the face." I smiled.

"Hey!" Rose exclaimed,"I said I was sorry!"

I laughed.

"I forgive you."

Rose looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks Peter."

She pressed her necklace and the suit came off. She took her necklace off and placed it back in her front pocket.

Rose walked towards the door to the roof and looked back at me.

"Goodnight Peter." She then disappeared behind the door.

"Goodnight Rose." I said quietly.

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

🕷 Rose's POV 🕷

I had a feeling that Peter was Spider-Man. The voice sounded familiar to me.

Every time I thought about Peter, my stomach felt weird. Like I had butterflies in my stomach.

I walked into the apartment and set the bag of groceries on the table. I looked around the room for my aunt and spotted her sleeping on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and placed it over her.

"Goodnight aunt Lauren." I whispered.

I headed to my room and collapsed on my bed. My eyes soon closed and I fell into a peaceful sleep. The only thing in my mind was Peter.