Trying to Make you Feel Better

2 months later...

"Peter!" I yelled,"stop playing around!"

I hear movement and spin my body towards the sound. A dark shadow flies out of my vision.

"Peter Parker! Stop this right now!" I stomp my foot down onto the ground.

I sense something behind me and move before anything can hit me. Webs land on the ground near my feet.

"PETER!" I scream frustrated.

I hear laughter behind me and I turn around. Peter hangs upside down in his Spider-Man suit.

I smack his shoulder and he still laughs.

"You are so childish Peter!" I glare at him.

"What? I can't have fun?" Peter gets off his web and lands perfectly on the floor in front of me. Then he takes off his mask and smiles at me.

I sigh.

"You have a weird way of showing how to have fun." I laugh as I fix his messed up hair. It looks worse now.

"Just trying to make you feel better." Peter ruffles my hair.

"Hey!" I swat his hands away and smile.

"Hay is for horses." Peter jokes.

"Now you are definitely being childish." I laugh.

"Am I though?" Peter asks.

"Yes." I reply.

Peter steps closer to me. His face close to mine.

"Rose I-"

My phone rings. My shaky hands search for it in my pocket and I quickly get it out. I look at the caller ID and it says Rachel.

"I gotta take this." I say to Peter and I start to back away, answering the call in the process.

"Hey Rachel, what's up?"

"Omg! It feels like it's been forever since I've talked to you! Where have you been?" Rachel asks.

"I'm at Stark tower." I say.

I hear Rachel gasp.

"You're what?!" She exclaims,"what-why are you there?"

"Getting some college credits," I lied,"I'm working here for a bit over the summer. Turns out that Spider-Man lives here. I actually got to meet him!" I sound surprise.

"Omg Rose! You're so lucky! Is he hot?" Rachel asks seriously.

I laugh.

"Yes." I reply.

Rachel squeals and I have to hold my phone away from my ear.

"Rose?" Peter calls out.

"I gotta go Rachel, I'll talk to you later."

"Was that Peter?" Rachel asks.

"Maybe." I smile.

"Rose are you datin-" I close my phone shut before she can finish.

"Yes Peter?" I reply.

"Come here, we've got a surprise for you."

"We?" I say as I make my way towards Peter.

"Just come here!" Peter says.

As I step into the living room Tony and Peter stand by a box covered in wrapping paper.

"What's this?" I ask.

"An early birthday gift." Tony says,"open it."

I walk towards the box and start ripping it open. Once I'm done and I tear the box open I gasp. Inside is a picture of me and my aunt smiling together. Behind us is New York City.

My eyes start to water. I place the picture frame down and hug Peter and Tony both tightly.

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem kiddo." Tony ruffles my hair,"we're having a birthday party for you tomorrow," Tony smiles at me,"everyone will be here, including the Avengers. So look nice." Tony pats my head and leaves the room.

"I don't wanna dress nice." I pout as I sit on the couch next to Peter,"you have to go through all that makeup and shoes and dresses, ugh!" I slouch.

Peter chuckles.

"I don't mind dressing up."

"If you where a girl you'd understand what we have to go through just to look nice." I sigh.

Peter closes his eyes.

"Mmmmm, nope, don't see it."

I smack my hand on Peter's stomach.

"Dork." I smile.

"Aren't we both dorks?" Peter cocks an eyebrow.

I only laugh.

The day goes on. Peter and I remain on the couch watching movies for the rest of the day. During the last movie, I began to fall asleep. My head slowly started to fall onto Peter's shoulder. I thought I felt him flinch a little, but I ignored it. After the movie was over, Peter woke me up.

I whined.

"Stop."

"Rose, let's get you into your own bed." Peter whispered to me.

"No." I whined and turned my back towards him. Then I felt his hands go underneath my body. Peter lifted me off the couch and began to carry me towards my room.

"Peter." I said.

"Yes?" Peter answered.

"You know I have legs right?"

"You weren't going to get up." Peter smiled.

I sighed.

Once we reached my room, Peter let me go and opened my door.

"Thank you Peter for carrying me to my room." I laughed.

"You're very welcome." Peter bowed.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Before Peter stood up completely I quickly pecked him on the cheek.

"Goodnight Peter." I said as I closed my door.

I couldn't get that look he had on his face out of my head. Peter was shocked. I swore I could see him blushing.

As I climbed into bed, I couldn't help but smile.

I made Peter Parker blush!