chapter 6

The next day I awoke to see the small man curled up next to me. He breathed softly in his sleep. I got out from under the blanket going to sit on the bed after I had retrieved my phone. I opened up my unread messages. I read the ones from Tomcat51

-i know this is random…

-your pretty cool. X

My heart fluttered as I literally squealed with happiness.

“HE PUT AN X!!” I shouted before a pillow was flung at me “ow!”

“Well stop fucking fangirling when I trying to sleep!”

“Aw, hamie a sleepy little bubba” I leaned over the bed to see him, happily resting my head on my hands as he glared at me. Neither of us blinked… then he blink

“Fuck off” he rolled over after he had lost the staring contest.

“we've got to pack up now so get your ass moving cuz our flight leaves around 1.” he groaned nonsense making me chuckle as I got up. I pulled over my suitcase taking out some clothes and taking them to the bathroom.

I was stood in the shower finishing my normal routine when my piece of quiet was shattered.

“Hurry up asshat you've been there over an hour.” I shighed at his remark it could of hardly been that long...

I looked at the clock.

Maybe it was possible that on this rare acastion that the shorter man was correct…

“HURRY UP!!!”

I finished up quickly.

Hamilton sat on the bed watching telly with a soft sweet vacent expression.

He had a bright clover green checkered Shirt on that was clearly 2 sizes to big for but surprisingly he managed to pull it off splendidly with the addition of some black skinny jeans and forest patterned ankle high converse.

He did pull it off well.

The outfit was perfect with his soft smile and dark swirling eyes that any fool could get lost in if they peered to long.

“Take a picture it last longer” I blinked to see him smirking in my derection.

“I'm not going to waste my storage on something that belong in a toilet” I walked over to my suitcase packing my last bits away quickly and quietly.

As we walked out the room I looked back and with a snigger I thought 'is this really the only place we can get along?’

It wasn't long when we were sat on a plane, him asleep. I couldn't help it but I had to take a picture. I studied the picture without reason for about 10 minutes before deciding to catch up with a podcast or to.

We landed and we parted without a word.

Nothing.

Not even a goodbye..

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
AN
One of my spell checks was brocken but since you all wanted an update here you go....

It probably readable...

Probably...

Sorry...

GT13