IM YOUNGMIN

》Love is somethingthat could bedescribed asa good feeling,yet I amafraid of it《

》Love is something
that could be
described as
a good feeling,
yet I am
afraid of it《

12th April,

"Jae, is it really okay for you to go to the new School alone? Yet live alone?" My mother was obviously worried about me.
I took her hand, gently caressing it. "Mom, it's not like I am going far away and never see you again. I will call you and text you. You know how I am. I am capable of living alone, I may or may not be good at taking care of myself but that would be my own problem." I said and smiled at her.

She sighs, nodding her head.
"I just worry a lot you know. You are my youngest and now you are going to go away too, just like your older sibling. Seeing my three little kids grow up this fast wasn't what I had signed up for. Your older Sister is even going to get married soon too." I let out a light hearted laugh at that, knowing how hard it is for my Mother to let go of her last Child.

"It's okay, really. We grow up, we move away, we purchase our dreams but we will always come back to you. We promised, didn't we?" Holding out my little pinky to her as I smiled down at her.
She took her little pinky and intertwined it with mine, sealing the promise we had made a long time ago.

"Sorry to disturb you two, but I am here too." My dad huffed at the front seat, I looked into the rear view mirror and saw his pouty face.

"We know. I will miss you too dad. Don't you worry."
"I HOPE SO!"
"EYES ON THE ROAD!" My mom hit him on the back of his head.
"Wife...."
"Don't wife me, Husband."
This is nothing, it's a daily thing.

•○Fast Forward○•

The car had pulled up into a nice and clean looking neighbourhood. All the Apartments looked pretty new and well build.

We stopped infront of a white and black Apartment Complex and I looked at my dad.
"Don't tell me I am going to live here..." I trailed off while looking at the huge glass door.
"Why, do you want to live on the streets instead?" My dad is sometimes such a gentleman. I rolled my eyes at him and my mom smacked him again.
"She asked! I answered!" He tried to defend himself from the little woman.

"Can you give me the keys now? I want to go up and look first." Holding out my hand infront of me, my dad rolled his eyes but placed the keys into the palm of my hand. I grinned and sprinted off.

I have to admit, fancy keys to a fancy home is something new to me.

I stood infront of the glass door, swiping the first card I had over the sensor. I would be lying if i said that i wasn't somewhat nervous. I never lived alone, nor did i ever lived in such a modern home before.

I am afraid I would be dirtying everything with my existence.

I hopped into the lobby, greeting the People currently coming down from the stairs and the Security who was sitting in his little room.
He waved at me to come over.
"Yes sir?"
"Here, have this." He handed me a black folder with papers inside.
"You are our new Tenant right? Here are just some places for you that might be interesting for you, also some numbers for emergency and when you are lazy to cook something." He smiled at me.

I looked at him and then at the folder, bowing at him.
"Thank you?"

"If you have any problems or just something you want to talk to come to me if you want. There are many young people around this area, living alone and all. I am used to seeing teenies running in and out of this door, don't worry. I am nice, I dont bite unless I have to." With that he gave me his last smile and turned away to continue working on his papers.

I took the key card out of my pocket, looking at the number engraved into it and walked over to the elevator.

"This apartment complex even has a freaking fancy elevator... wth." At least my apartment would make me feel rich.

I pressed onto the button to the sixth floor, waiting for my stop but before I could a hand had pried open the closing elevator door.

A boy around my age and a younger one came into it, sheepishly smiling at me.

"Sorry if we may have scared you there but we saw our chance to get to the elevator and we took it." The younger one said and leaned onto the mirrored wall of the elevator.

"By the way, sorry not to sound rude or something. But, I have never seen you around here. Are you new or are you a lost kid?" The same one asked while the older one had his back still turned to me, obviously panting in exhaustion.

"I just moved in here." I almost said in a whisper.
"Ah!" The young boy exclaimed. Clasping his hands together.
"You must be the one moving in on our floor at the end of the hallway across from us." Then he had a thinkimg expression on.
"I thought it would be a guy by the way everything was black, white, red, blue and gold. Aesthetic much." He chuckled.

"Yah. You talk to her like you have known her a life time long. How about introducing yourself first."
The boy infront of me said, hitting his friend across the head.

"Excuse our manners. I am Im Youngmin and this is Kim Donghyun. We are your new neighbours. Although Donghyun is not living across from you but next to you he is still considering himself your neighbour from across the hall." Donghyun rolled his eyes at that but turned his attention towards me again.

"So what is your name, pretty lady?" Right before I could answer the elevator dinged, signalling us that we had arrived at our stop.
We walked out and down the hall to our apartments.

Wow, even the halls are big.
There was like a lobby here too.
I had walked ahead of the boys, sensing the stares of them on my back.
As soon as I arrived infront of my door, I had swiped the card in only to realize that this apartment was already opened up and also had three ways to open it.

"So you can either open it with the card, a key or a password...." I mumbled to myself.
"Yeah, when you loose your card or key you can still use your password to access your apartment.
I slightly jumped at the voice behind me, pushing the door open to run in.
I peeked my head out from the crack of the door and there they stood.

"Uhm, thank you for telling me and my name is Song Jaeyeon, call me Jae please." Both of them were smiling and I could feel my heart warming up at their smiles.

"Nice to meet you new Neighbour."

This is how my new life begun.

☆●○☆○☆○☆○●☆

The furst chapter and a long ine at that. May still contain some typos but whatevs.... proof reading it later on.

1238 Words.