Nothing but you

》Train rides,those kindof ridesthat I enjoyed

》Train rides,
those kind
of rides
that I enjoyed.
Only because
we took the
same train
together《

A week later

It has already been a week since the three of them met and since Jae had moved into her new apartment.

Over that short amount of time, the three of them became friends and had shared a lot of personal stuff with each other despite just meeting the girl.

They just felt like long lost friends.

She took a liking to them. She had opened her heart for friendship again.

"So mom and dad met you two while they had moved the furniture into the apartment?" She asked Donghyun, munching on her toast.

Donghyun nodded his head, preparing some freshly pressed Orange juice for his older friend. "Yeah, we helped them move all the stuff in since we were bored and had nothing to do that day." Youngmin took the glass of juice from Donghyun and placed it beside his dish.

"I see. They seem to like you guys a lot." She smiled at the boy handing her the Orange juice. "They told you guys to take care of me, but I am capable of taking care of myself too."

"We still watch out over you though."

Youngmin shrugged his shoulders, sipping his juice and side glanced at the girl sitting next to him.

"Say, have you gotten your Schedule Sheets yet? College is about to start in a week and you better memorise the classes you are in at and which room. It's easier that way."

Youngmin pulled out his phone, going into their College's website and dialled the number to the Secretary. Jae looked at him and slowly shook her head, indicating that she hadn't picked those Sheets up yet.

"And that's why your Parent's told us to take care of you." Donghyun laughed when the girl had send him a hard glare.

"I can manage myself, okay? Besides that, i just forgot that those Sheet's and the word College even existed. There is nothing like that in my Dictionary." Jae remarked sarcastically. Donghyun rolled his eyes while Youngmin sighed a heavy sigh.

After a few times of ringing, the Secretary of the College picked her phone up. "Hello? Lee Hyunjoo here. May I help you?"

Youngmin cleared his throat before speaking "Hyunjoo noona, it's me Youngmin. I have a friend here who needs her Schedule Sheets and I was wondering if we could come over and get them now. Can we?" He heard the older woman on the other side sighing yet chukling. "Has Youngmin gotten himself a girlfriend now?" Hyunjoo teased him and Youngmins ear's turned red. He avoided eye contact with his friends.

"No! Now can we come over or not?"

"Persistant are we? Yes you can!"

"Please print out the papers for us first and I might even consider buying you the pastries you wanted."
The three of them heard a high pitched scream come out from the phone and Youngmin shouted a 'See you later' before he ended the call.

Donghyun laughed at his friends distressed face and Jae cocked her head slightly to the side. "May I ask who Hyunjoo is?" to which Youngmin could only sigh some more.

"Lee Hyunjoo is my Cousin's wife. She is very close to us. She sometimes comes over to look after us and cook us meals."

"Ah. I see. She sounded pretty excited when you had mentioned the word Pastries to her."

Youngmin stood up and looked at Donghyun. Jae doing the same and Donghyun rolled his eyes, fishing out a folder underneath the kitchen counter.

"Wait a second." To which the other two complied. "What is he doing?" Jae asked Youngmin, he turned himself around and faced her. "This is his 'Special' folder of Coupons that he has. Do not never and I mean never ever touch it. He might flip the whole housr up-side-down because of that." The girl let out a little giggle and looked back at Donghyun.

"Which Bakery was it? Tours les Jours? Paris Baguette? Bakery Heaven? Hmmm.... Cinnamon... Cream Puffs." Donghyun keeps in mumbling to himself until he had found what he was searching for and exclaimed a loud AHA! while doing so.

*Time skip*

(This is what Jae will be wearing)

"You guys ready to go?" Youngmin had pulled up with his car and everyone hopped in. Ready to drive over to the campus.

"I didn't know that Alpaca's were allowed to drive?" to which Youngmin could only roll his eyes at and Donghyun high fived her while laughing. "I need to remember this one." He said and tried to dodge Youngmins hand. "Eye's on the road Paca-nim."

Jae sat herself back into the seat and looked out the window. Donghyun had started to play some music and turned it on low volume. It was quit but none of them minded since all of them were used to it and just listened to music.

"I have to lend the car to Hyunjoo, so we have to take the train to get back home."

Donghyun growled in his seat, showing that he is displeased with it. "She doesn't live so far away from the Campus, that's why she is sometimes at the School grounds and does some stuff." He explained to the girl as he turned a sharp left.

"She can be a little annoying and loud but all in all she plays a good older sister and mother role to all of us." Donghyun turned around in his seat and looked at Jae.

"She is really nice, but clingy. People on the Campus like her. Anyways, from now on we are going to take the train together to go to school and back home." The boys beamed at her, showing how excited he is.

I like the thought of us riding the train together. So I could see you in the morning and in the evening.