Friendly Reminder

》I have to remindmyself,that we are justfriends《

》I have
to remind
myself,
that we are
just
friends《

The Night before College

After the trio had picked up all the stuff they needed and dropped the car off, a week had passed since then and College was just the next day after this one.

"So.... we are in the same class." Youngmin started, settling down the plastic bag with goods on the coffe table. "Donghyun has a different time table though." Donghyun nodded his head upon hearing his name.

"I wanted to be in the same class as you guys though."

Youngmin chukled at his bestfriend. "You have like two or three classes with us at times. Don't be so sad."

The trio had met up in Jae's apartment for a little meet up before College life started.

"It is not like we are never going to meet up again. We are neighbours afterall." Jae popped a fry into her mouth and turned the tv on. "We can help each other when we get stuck with our working sheets." A horror movie came on and Donghyun averted his attention from Jae to the tv.

"Can we not watch this?"

Jae looked at him, faking shock. "What? Why not? Are you afraid?"

Donghyun tried to snatch the remote from the girl and Youngmin rolled his eyes at them. "You guys are such kids."

"Then you are friends with kids." both of them said and continued to argue over the remote.

Jae pushed Donghyun away from her and sat down on the floor next to Youngmin instead, leaving Donghyun to sit alone on the couch.

After much complaining, they stuck to the Horror movie displaying on the tv.

"It is not that scary though."

Youngmin laughed when he heard Donghyun scream as soon as a Jumpscare popped up. "Freaking Heart Attack" he heard Donghyun whisper.

Jae was leaning her head on his shoulder and he could feel her shake her head at Donghyun. "Scaredy Cat."

Youngmin's heart was beating like crazy at the close proximity and he hoped that she couldn't hear it. "Leave the poor Kid be." He patted her head lightly and he heard her sigh.

"Kid or not. Why did I decide to be friends with a Scaredy Cat?"

Youngmin felt Donghyun shift in his position and soon he got shoved away from Jae by him. "What the hell." He eyed his friends again. "Can you not do that?" He scratched his head in annoyance.

Jae laughed at them and hit Donghyun with a pillow.

"At least I have funny friends."

Youngmin couldn't help himself but sigh at her words.

I have to remind myself, that we are just friends.

**************

Just a filler chapter because I haven't been updating and I have a writers block....