Promise?

> I would probablytell you everything andanything, but nothow I feel about you

> I would
probably
tell you
everything and
anything, but not
how I feel
about you. <

First Day of College

The trio made their way to school, talking and laughing about the things they had imagined and dreamed about in their sleep. 

"I thought that he was going to murder me because of a sweet red bean bun. I woke up with a shock and I swore I almost wet myself because of Youngmin." Donghyun laughed at his own story and Youngmin hit him across the head. 

"I am not a glutton unlike you two. Your life depends on food and music." Youngmin glanced at the laughing girl next to him. I like it when she laughs.

They still had to walk the long staircase of the mountain side up and then they would arrive at their destinated train station. "Did I ever told you guys that I really, really hate stairs?" He huffed out a breath on the midway of climbing up.

"No. We don't really know what you mean? We are pretty fine with it. Maybe you are getting old, Min." the female said and Youngmin glared at her and then at a laughing Donghyun. 

"I am just a few month's older than you, Jae. It just happened to be that you were born on another year instead of the same as me." He said and he could see the girl rolling her eyes at him.

"Whatever old man. But if you don't hurry up, then we will be late for our first class!" He heard her say and immediately dragged Donghyun along with him to follow the female to the train stop.

It was a pretty quiet and early morning. 

Not many people were taking the train to college, since most Student's around their area knew each other and always got rides from their friends. Unlike them which had only one car, which was also not with them right now and possibly for another two or three month's.

But Youngmin could care less about their transportation problem, as long as he gets to see her every time, then he is even willing to climb long flights of stairs and run around to catch the next bus to College.

"Did you seriously take 10 Minutes to decide on which cookie to get with your coffee?" He heard Jae ask Donghyun in disbelief.

"We almost missed our bus because of that. Lay down the Sugar for a while will you?" Donghyun started to whine at her and Jae snatched the cookie away from the boy and took a bite from it. "Heol. How daring, you will regret doing this!" Donghyun pointed a finger right at her face, almost touching the tip of her nose with it.

"We shall see who will regret it." Jae said and slapped the finger away from her face.

"You guys act like immature Siblings." Youngmin said and pulled Jae down to sit on a vacant seat. "Thanks. At least we still act our age, unlike you Mister. Thirtytwo high pants to Woohoo." Youngmin groaned at the nickname and Donghyun almost spilled his coffee from laughing too hard at it.

"I will never let you two stay up past midnight with candy and beer again. You both get high from candies and drunk on coke." Jae nodded her head. "Who needs alcohol when you can have fun with Sugar."

"I hate the both of you."

"We like you too, Alpaca." 

"Shut up."

"Never."

In the end the result was of Youngmin groaning and face palming the whole bus ride long and the two younger ones making fun of him and telling some jokes here and there.

"WE ARE FINALLY HERE." Donghyun spread his arms as if welcomming someone in for a hug, passerby's were staring weirdly at him and both Youngmin and Jae had to grab both of his arms and drag him into the campus.

"Okay, Drama Queen. Hurry up and leave for class, you have like five minutes left and you room is at the far back of the third floor." Youngmin pushed his friend towards the stairs and Donghyun turned around to look at both of his friends with puppy eyes. "I will miss you guys. Don't forget about me and study well!" Jae chukles at his silliness and waves him off.

"Okay, mother. See you in three hours!" they bid him goodbye after enduring three minutes of his whining and fake sobbing.

"Now tell me, why am I friends with Donghyun again?" Youngmin sighed and pulled Jae into their classroom, not many Student's were in there and some seats were still vacant.

"I don't know, you tell me your love story." The boy glared at the girl and pulled the seat next to him out for her to sit on before sitting in his own seat. "I mean, all I know is that you two have been friends for a very long time and you act like an old married couple from time to time." She said and leaned back in her seat.

"It's a very long and weird story actually. I will tell you next time when we have more time to ourselves."

"Promise?" She held out her pinky finger for him and he smiled looking at her and interwining their pinky's with each other.

"Promise."

I would probably tell you everything and anything, but not how I feel about you.