Sincerely, You.

》Just when I thought,that Love is likeCotton Candy,it suddenly became hard as a rock《

that Love is like
Cotton Candy,
it suddenly became
hard as a rock《

13th April,

After my Parents had helped me move everything in. They stayed for a while, my mom cooking meals to freeze in, my dad checking everything so it was ready to use such as the wifi, the tv, the gas, the water and the electricity.

After all that was done and I had my room and wardrobe ready, we three sat ourselved down on my couch.

My mom side hugged me all of a sudden, making me chuckle at her childishness.
"Mom, please."
"I dont want to let my baby go." She started to whine. I looked over at my dad hitting him.
"Be careful at night, dont talk to werid people and dont stay up for too long." He said, not looking at me but I could tell that he had a very sad expression on by the way his voice was also trembling when he talked.

I took both of their hands into mine, caressing them.
"I will take care of myself, I have to learn it anways. If there is somthing I am not confident about or I am in trouble with, I will tell you. Please mom, you managed to let go of Unnie and Oppa, so now you have to let me go and walk my own way too now." I told her and I could feel her sobbing next to me.

"I know. It's just seeing you three grow up into such fine young adults makes my heart ache. I still remember those times when we used to play on the playground together with your siblings and the way you would always smile this cute dimple smile at us. My heart feels like its ripping apart but at the same time I feel very proud of you three. I have achieved my goal as a mother for now." She said, patting herself on her shoulders with a proud face while I could see my dad rolling his eyes at her.

"I want you to stay healthy and happy kiddo. I will support you in whatever you want to do but dont do bad stuff, that I dont agree with. But knowing you, you will make the right decisions when you have to. Dont be so shy and cold around nice people, they just want to befriend you. If you have problems with something..." There was a pause and I think I might already know what he was going to say anyways.
"Dont come to me, go to your mom. Your dad is not made for stuff like that." of course dad... of course.

My mom laughed at that while my dad rubbed his neck in emberassment.

"Anyways, it's late now and we have to drive back home. I hope you can get used to living alone fast and dont oversleep. I already asked Youngmin and Donghyun to take care of you whenever they can. See you!" With that they walked out of my new home.

It didn't felt like home, at least not yet.

Wait, did dad say Youngmin and Donghyun are going to take care of me?! No! Please no...

•○Present○•

I sighed, remembering yesterday evening.

My old home wasn't so far away from my new home. It was like one train hour away from here.

My parents left me some money and all the stuff when they had to head back home. My brother also texted me, asking me questions and what not while my older sister send me some of her wedding dress pictures.

I smiled when I remembered the old times. The three of us hanging around together like we used to. We would most of the time sit under the tree, telling fairytales to each other, making jokes and planning our futures.

My sister always wanted to become a Designer, which she did and now she is even off to marry the man of her dreams.

While my brother and me are still single and still in school.

My brother was a stubborn guy, he was very protective over me and sis, he was just two years older than me while my sister is eight years older.

She was the one which always took care of us when our parents went away. She was like the second mom of the house and we kind of feared her more than mom.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell interrupted my train of thoughts and I heaved out a big sigh, which human being do i have to kill so early in the morning?

I walked to the screen, flicking it on to see who was standing infront of my door only to be met with a smiling Donghyun.

"This guy, he looks like a frog."

I opened the door and looked at him, asking him what he wanted.

"Well you see... " He trailed off, his eyes wandering around and then back at me. "Your dad told us to take care of you, so i thought might as well take you on a stroll around the neighbourhood and the way to the campus. If you dont mind that is."

I let him in. "If it doesnt contain of me climbing up 500 flights of stairs and a steep hill, then I am in. But first, let me change into something appropriate."

He sat down on my couch, i threw him the remote to my tv over and he sat there watching the news.

When I was done changing and putting on somelight make up, I headed out to the living room to tell Donghyun. The boy looked up at me and grinned.

"Youngmin texted me. He wants to tag along too." He informed me.

I shrugged my shoulders at him, signalling him that i dont really care.

Donghyun stood up and dragged me out of the apartment, locking the door for me before he rang the doorbell on Youngmins unit like a mad man.

"YAH! KIM DONGHYUN!!!"

Came from the other side of the door. I had to hold back my laughter at Donghyuns crazy antics.

The door swung open, out came a glaring Alpaca. "I told you not to do that anymore!" He pointed his finger at Donghyun.

Donghyun threw his hands up in the air, shrugging. "Do I look like I care?"

Youngmin sighed and grabbed his belonging from the table next to him, closing the door afterwards.

"Anyways, let's go." Donghyun dragged us both down the stairs and Youngmin and I glanced at each other. Sorry for this kid, he is always like this. Youngmin mouthed at me.

I chuckled and shook my head, saying that it was okay.

Maybe we can actually become really good friends.