Love Rival

> Love is beautiful

> Love is beautiful.
It could be prettier
if you loved me
the way I love
you <

Lunch Break

After managing to get to be seated next to each other in class, in the far back on the window site, both of them had made their way to pick Donghyun up for lunch.

The boy was already waiting at the stairs, right there were both of them had last seen him.

"You guys are taking way too long." He said and dragged the both of them with him to the Cafeteria. "I am so hungry." His stomach growled right after and he looks around, looking if anyone heard it too.

Jae and Youngmin were holding their laughter in. "Don't worry, no one heard. I think." Youngmin pushed him into line, Jae beind sandwhiched between the tall boys.

"It was pretty loud though." Jae giggled and Donghyun felt himself blush at the thought of someone else hearing it. "It's normal for someone to get hungry. Don't be ashamed." She patted the poor, still blushing, boy on the back.

Donghyun picked up the trays and handed two of them to his friends. "What if my future girlfriend heard it though?" Jae tilted her head, a grin about to spread. "Future Girlfriend?" Youngmin questioned him from the back.

"What if I'll find my future Girlfriend here at this Campus and she heard my stomach growl? That would be so emberrassing!" Donghyun exlaimed, his eyes growing as big as they can get with every word he is muttering out.

"I don't know what you are taking before you go to sleep but you should lay down on it. It makes you go all crazy." Youngmin pushes him to go and get some food.

Jae could only giggle at Youngmins words.

"I don't take anything at all. I just sleep very well." The boy said and picked something to eat.

"I won't be so sure about that." Jae whispered into Youngmins ear. "But I sure want some too."

Youngmin knocked Jae lightly on the head with his knuckles. The girl rubbing the spot he had hit. "Never. It's already enough that we have that crazy Person as our Friend." Donghyun looked back at Youngmin and threw him a death glare.

The three of them sat down on a table at the far back. None of them had made some new friends yet.

Jae was about to eat a spoonfull of Fried Rice when someone had accidently knocked into her, resulting into her dropping her spoon and rubbing the back of her head with Youngmin throwing glares at the Person behind her.

"Yah!" Youngmin was about to lecture the Person but Jae made him sit down again.

"I am so sorry! I wasn't looking." The poor boy bowed at her so many times, Jae thought he might knock over from dizzines if she didn't stop him.

"It's okay. Really." She stopped the boy from bowing any further, already seeing his friends approaching their table too.

He looked at her, immediately freezing.

She waved a hand infront of his face, trying to snap him out of his trance. His intense stares were making her feel uncomfortable.

He took her hand into his and kneeled down infront of her, his ears a tomato red by now.

"Do you by any chance believe in Love at first sight?" He questioned her and everyone around her table freezes.

She took her hand out of his grasp in an akward motion, already feeling uncomfortable with the silence.

"Ehm. No." She bluntly said and The boy's face immediately fell. Disappointment and sadness evident on his handsome face.

He stood up again, dusting his pants off from kneeling on the ground and glanced back at his group of friends.

"By the way, I am Ong Seongwu. Remember my name, it's going to be the one you will call out in the future." He said and looked at her name tag before walking off to his friends.

Just when the three of them thought that he would be gone now, he turned around and shouted. "Jae! I will make you mine! You will be my Mrs. Ong!" He shouted and dragged his friends out of the Cafeteria in a hurry.

"W-What was that?" The girl looked at Donghyun who was sitting right next to her and he casually shoved some rice into her open mouth.

"That's what you call a over dramatic love confession." Donghyun shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat after closing Jae's open mouth.

"A love confession on the first day of school. Impressive!" Donghyun clapped his hands and Youngmin face palmed himself.

"Why me?!" Jae also face palmed herself, rather harshly and Youngmin was sure she would have flipped the table if it wasn't for both boys holding it down.

"Calm your pretty buns. You might get more love confession's over the years." Donghyun finishes his drink before propping the girl up and making her eat again.

"He was pretty... I don't know if girls would call it 'cute' or more dramatic? I don't know, I am not a girl afterall." Donghyun scratched his head. "I am a very manly man. Okay. But he was pretty brave to say all that out loud in a packed room." Jae now realised that pretty much the whole Campus had heard the sudden love confession.

"It's the first day and I already don't want to go to school anymore." The girls head dropped onto the table, Youngmin chukling at her figure.

"Relatable."

--------------

Hm. I don't know what to write anymore. I kind of need some motivation and inspiration to write new and good chapters again.

Was this a good chapter though? I dunno.

Hope you enjoyed it anyways!
See