{3}

Jueun told me she was starting to get thirsty and asked if I would accompany her to the kitchen for a glass of water. Of course, Hana slirped at the mentioning of the word 'thirsty' because of her dirty mind. I rolled my eyes, throwing the nearest pillow at her. Mi-Cha let out a laugh. I left the both of them in the room, following an amused Jueun down the stairs.

"I can't believe Hana sometimes," she chuckled.

    I slowly shook my head back and fourth. "You and me both."

I turned around the corner into the kitchen to see Johnny at the counter, making a sandwich.

     "What are you doing?" Jueun asked her brother pointing at his sandwich.

     "What does it look like?" he replied, casually adding lettuce to one of the slices of bread.

     "You can't just randomly start making a sandwich in someone's house, Johnny!"

     "Her parents were making one when I came to grab my phone I left down here. They told me I could have one. My goodness, Jueun, chill."

     "Oh, it's fine," I added, smiling. "You can help yourself anytime."

     Johnny paused from spreading mayo on the bread to glance between us. He shrugged, then continued.

     "You know, we have a Dance Dance Revolution machine in the basement. I bet I could beat you," I told Johnny, leaning up against the counter. A smug smile tugged at the corner of my mouth.

     He scoffed, not looking away from his sandwich. "Yeah, right."

     "You want a challenge?"

     "No thanks. I have a birthday party to get back to." Johnny pointed towards the stairs with his knife.

     Just then, what sounded like a stampede, came down the stairs.

     "I heard Dance Dance Revolution and challenge," Jisung started. "I'm in."

     The rest of the group agreed.

     I slowly turned to face Johnny. "What do you say?" I then brought my gaze around to everyone. "DDR tournament?"

     "DDR!?" I heard the voice of Hana. She came flying down the stairs at the speed of lightning. Mi-Cha followed, chuckling as Hana nearly tripped.

     "We're having a Dance Dance Revolution tournament," Mark told them. "Wanna join?"

     "Of course," Hana immediantly replied. "Is that even a question? I feel bad for whoever's going to face me. DDR is my one and only talent."

     We all made our way to the basement. The way we settled who goes against who is by drawing names out of Chenle's cap. First is the elimination round.

Hana VS Johnny

Renjun VS Mark

Chenle VS Jeno

Jisung VS me

Jaemin VS Mi-Cha

Haechan VS Jueun

     I thought for sure Hana was finally going to be beaten by Johnny, but to all our surprises, or not-surprises, Hana ended out way over Johnny's score. Johnny's eyes widened as he stared at the screen.

     Everyone began to crack up, especially Haechan, who said, "Wow, John, you were beaten by your sister's best friend!"

     "Shut up, Donghyuck," Johnny said, stepping down from the machine.