{8}

Hyunji's P.O.V

      Johnny pointed his phone at the spot that surrounded Chenle's feet. "What spilled?" he asked.

       Chenle gulped and shook his head.

       "Wait." Jueun widened her eyes.

       "Chenle, you didn't!" Jeno clamped his hand over his mouth. Haechan crumpled to the floor, crying with laughter. A group of loud footsteps came barging into the room. I spun my head in the direction of the other people, Hana and Jisung in front.

      "What happened?" Mark asked, looking worried.

      "Nothing!" Chenle shook his head violently.

      Out of his laughter, Haechan tried to speak. "Chenle, you-you better be thankful your jeans are black!"

      Chenle's face was becoming a literal tomato as he stood in shame.

      Jeno huffed a laugh, reaching into his backpack. He pulled out a pair of pants. "Go to the other room, kid."

      Chenle clutched onto the jeans. "I can't go off by myself," he squeaked.

      "Ah, seriously?" Jeno sighed. "Come on."

      Jeno and Chenle pushed out of the room to go into the one on the other side.

      "I'm getting out of this room as well," Johnny dashed into the hall. The rest of us quickly followed.

      "Johnny, you should've been the one to go with Chenle," I stated.

      I got no reply from Johnny. Mark closed the door to the room, blocking out the memory of what just happened.

      Haechan leaned against the wall, one arm resting over his face as he continued to gasp for air during his laugh attack. "Hyunji, I think the rent for this house is going to go down with a big stain on the wood floor."

      Jueun then let out a chuckle she tried so hard to hold in while standing in that room. Just then, she stopped herself.

      "Hey, where did Mi-Cha and Jaemin go?" she asked. My eyes grew, trying to look between everyone.

      It seemed like the other group just now noticed as well. "Uh-oh," Hana whispered, letting her arms fall from their crossed position. "Mi-Cha? she called. "Jaemin?"

      "Yeah?" We heard Jaemin.

      All of us spun around, shining our lights their way. Mi-Cha cowered closer to Jaemin.

      "Is everyone okay?" Jaemin asked. "Where's Jeno and Chenle?"

      "Why was there a scream?" Mi-Cha's face was vibrant with the look of fear.

      My eyes traveled down their arms to see their hands clamped together. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. "Chenle had an accident, and Jeno is accompanying him so he isn't off on his own." They narrowed even more as I looked back up to Mi-Cha and Jaemin. "Are you guys good?"

      Mi-Cha caught on as to why I was making the face I had. She slipped her hand out from Jaemin's and stuck it behind her back. Jaemin bit his lip, slipping his into his pocket.

      "Fine," was all Mi-Cha replied with.

      Not gonna lie, that would be cute, but it seems awkward since she's my friend, and Jaemin is Jisung's friend. I planned on brushing it off and forgetting about it. Maybe he was just comforting her since she's scared and it's nothing more than that.