{14}

Mi-Cha's legs collapsed under her. Jaemin was sure to be right there and catch her before she hit the ground. We crowded around to help, but Jaemin was already picking her up.

      "We have to get into that wall," Jaemin demanded with a deadly serious expression.

      I puffed out my cheeks while slowly blowing air threw my mouth. My stomach clenched at the thought of pulling out a rotted skeleton from the wall. One that a spirit is attached to.

      Johnny was the first in the room. He traced along the lines, looking for a good middle place to start. Once he discovered his target, Johnny threw his fist at the wall.

      "Be careful," Jueun told him. "You've already hurt yourself enough tonight."

      The first couple throws didn't make a dent. A couple of the other guys, Jeno and Mark, tried to help by kicking it in, which started to speed the process. Johnny ended up switching to using his foot as well since his knuckles had started to bleed.

      A small hole was formed after Jeno planted in a hard one. The kicks stopped, and the three boys began ripping at the edges. There was a stiff silence in the room when we discovered legs in the growing hole. A pair of light blue jeans, owned by Hana.

      The tearing of the wall suddenly got faster. Next revealed a red flannel, buttoned up all the way. I wanted to scream out his name in joy.

      "Holy sh-" Johnny started, but stopped when Jisung's body limply fell out from behind the wall. His eyes were closed, and he was covered in dust and cobwebs. I rushed to my brother's side, in utter shock to have discovered him in this way.

      "Jisung!" I cried. "Are you awake? Can you hear me?"

      I got no reply, not even a twitch. I stroked his dust-covered hair and then pulled him onto my lap. I looked back up to Johnny, Jeno, and Mark. "Keep opening up that wall. The skeleton has to be in there." My eyes traveled back down to my unconscious brother. "She must have dragged him in the wall as a way of revenge."

      "Well, he wasn't the only one," Johnny coughed.

      A horrible stench hit my nostrils. I covered my nose with my sleeve, scrunching up my face. Another body was revealed hidden behind the wall. It was a rotting corpse, defiantly not female. They still had a jacket, jeans, and a beanie.

      "What the hell!" Jueun exclaimed behind her shirt that was pulled over her face.

      Jeno poked his head behind the wall, shining his light around. He had his shirt over his face as well. When Jeno came back out, his eyebrows were pushed together, as if he was confused.

      "There are no boards on the bottom of the other side of the post to act like a ledge," he patted a piece of wood behind the wall, "only a thin connecting piece. If the skeleton was there, it would have fallen down to..." Jeno poked his head back, just briefly. "It looks like it could stretch all the way down to the... um... basement." Jeno finished out his statement sounding on edge. I don't blame him; I'm completely terrified.

      Johnny bent down to pick up a black rectangle I recognized as Jisung's phone.

      "That must be what we heard in the walls," Haechan pointed out. "His phone must've fallen."

      "I'm gonna vomit," Renjun commented. He rested his hand on his knees, bending over.

      "Not in here!" Chenle cried.

      Mi-Cha gasped, waking back up. She coughed a couple times before wiping the blood off her face.

      Jaemin sighed in relief.