{4}

We all collapsed onto the floor after the DDR workout. Jueun was spread out with her head rested in my lap. The rest of us were sitting up in a circle. I don't know how it happened, but we all started making conversation with each other. I guess it began when Jueun randomly asked, "Have you ever just wanted a taco air freshener?" Which, we all gave her a strange look. Except Chenle, who laughed.

But it was shocking to see me, my friends, Jisung, and his friends actually getting along, and pretty well. I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Even Johnny was joining in on the talk.

"I have an idea!" Jueun exclaimed, shooting upright. She then pointed towards Mark, who widened his eyes in surprise. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh." Mark thought for a second. "Truth."

Jueun scoffed. "Wuss." She leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

The tips of Mark's ears immediately turned bright red and his eyes became saucers. "What!?"

Jueun sat back, giving him a nod. "Go ahead, answer."

I tilted my head, leaning towards Jueun. "What did you ask him?"

"I asked him if he liked it in the butt," Jueun whispered to me.

"JUEUN!" I burst into laughter. "You can't ask someone you barely know things like that! You'll scare them. Plus, what are you are? Five?" I let out another chuckle.

Jueun laughed at herself. "I was kidding." She settled back. "Okay, Mark, do you ever talk to yourself? You seem like someone full of conversations that you never really say, so you must let them out when you're alone."

Mark narrowed his eyes in both confusion and thought, still completely embarrassed about her precious question. "Sure."

Jueun nodded, lying back down onto the floor. "Okay, Mark, ask someone else."

Mark looked around the circle of people. "Hana, truth or dare?"

Hana rested her chin in her hands. "Dare."

"Um... I dare you to..." Mark scanned the room as things ran through his mind. "Ah, I dare you to swap clothes with someone of the opposite gender."

Hana laughed. "This will be no problem for me. I used to wear my brother's clothes all the time when I was younger." Hana hopped up onto her feet. "Come on, Jisung. I like that sweater and would like to try it on."

Jisung grunted. "Mark should pick who it is."

"Swap close with Jisung," Mark added with an innocent look.

Jisung threw his hands down to push himself off the floor. "This is more like a dare for me than for Hana."

I rolled my eyes at Jisung's stubbornness.

Not too long after, Hana reappeared in the room, spinning in a circle to show off her new outfit. Everything from Jisung's red cap, gray sweater, black ripped jeans, and white sneakers were now on Hana, who was also wearing a bright smile.