prologue

" You know what? It's seriously happening, and the girl is our one and only hope

" You know what? It's seriously happening, and the girl is our one and only hope. "

" There's only one way to guarantee the success of this company; its her, and her descendant. "

" Its a general secret between big companies. She's the lost subject. The lost specimen. The myth is real. "

" And now our parents want us to look for her and marry her. In the end, only one of us will get her anyway. "

Do you believe that the strongest power and the quality of a leader exist as a DNA? Do you believe that only a special girl has this DNA?

Oh, a special note, only her descendant will get to have all of this genes.

When the famous companies around South Korea are in the verge of crisis because of the country economical problems, all owners started to take a move

A myth stated about how scientists from China and Korea used to conduct an experiment by inserting additional DNA containing a complete value of leadership and a mortal power, but there's only one special girl who has this DNA. Unfortunately, she was missing as soon as the confirmation of successful experiment was confirmed. It was years ago.

With hopes, one of them tried to find her, and her personal data leaked out, spreading across the country, circling around the famous millionaires. Now every parents want their heir to marry her, just to get her descendant.

ORIGINAL STORY LINE BY BUSAN-UNIT
NO PLAGIARISING

dedicated to #sassybyeongarisquad
yeolpancakes METAWOONG BRYHWI

+ this ff might be hard to understand, but following the ff through the flow of every chapters might help // first chapter will be updated REAL SOON.