너 는 어디 어디 어디

"Gosh! where is he?" Seul Hee panicked, moving around the room nervously

"Gosh! where is he?" Seul Hee panicked, moving around the room nervously. "He's not in the room either, do you think he's careless enough to fall for a trap or something?" Donghyun sighed.

The rest of the team was just confused. They didn't agree on coming back home, but then they need to listen and trust  Seul Hee for once. "He's seriously missing?" She groaned, "I know something is wrong."

"Uhm.." Joo Ah looked at Donghyun, and he caught her signal, started to go to the his computer. "Lets track him down, I hope his phone is active." Jooah spoke in behalf of her boyfriend.

Minhyun followed them, taking Seul Hee and Dongho as the other just sat in the living room.

"Jisung hyung, are you okay?" Eui woong randomly asked the older hyung as he stayed quieter. "Huh?" He blinked, looking around and saw Daniel and Sungwoo smirking at him teasingly, "kids, let him be. He's just tired." Daniel giggled.

Jisung nodded, burrying his head to the pillow in the sofa, "yes."

Meanwhile, Minhyun, Dongho, Donghyun, Jooah and Seul Hee are surrounding the computer, and they stared at it, searching for the possible red dot that shows Yongguk's location. Seul Hee frowned when she spotted it, "the car." She mumbled.

"The phone is in the car." Dongho said, in detail, as he ran to the car parked in front of the head quarter area. He searched the car in a rush, suddenly started to think that what Seul hee predicted might be right.

"I found it, I found it!" Dongho walked quickly into the house, spotting that Minhyun, Seul Hee, and Jooah is in the living room already. "Check it out." Minhyun said. Seul Hee pursed her lips, worried about everything.

Dongho opened the mobile, and his serious face adds the tension in the room. "A prank message?" He mumbled, "Jin Longguo, we have your mom so you better watch out, come to this place?" Dongho read the text, mentioning an unknown address. Seul Hee's jaw drops, "m-mom?"

Minhyun sensed her uneasiness, so he just naturally circled his arms around her waist, pulling her closer, "lets track her position first." He said. Daniel frowned, "without plans?"

"Its an emergency, its Yongguk and Seul Hee's mom." Minhyun said, still as calm as ever, "he's right we have no time," Jisung added, "Donghyun is still downstairs right? Lets go there." He said, leading the others. The rest followed him downstairs, and they surrounded the computer as Seul hee mentioned some data about her mom and Donghyun started typing on some codes.

"I don't think I can find her that fast with the data you mentioned Seul Hee." He sighed, the team feeling sorry for her. "B-But, to have a better check, I can try to look for the address mentioned." He typed the address almost immediately. "It is around Gangnam like how it is written, specifically.." Woojin widened his eyes when he saw the picture of the house Donghyun zoomed into. "The house seems old, but its as huge as the other houses around." Jooah stared at the screen, resting her arm on Donghyun's shoulder as the two frowned at the screen.

"Uh.."

"That's.. unexpected." He stutters. "Oh, right! It's in the neighbourhood Woojin and Eui woong lives at! Minhyun's parent's house is around too." Eunhye pointed. "That house can be labelled as 'dead' because the family who owns it is chinese and they basically lives in China they only use it if they have a business or holidays?" Woojin explained.

Eui Woong narrowed his eyes a little, "That's.." He trailed off.

"Lai Guan Lin's house." Minhyun, Woojin and Euiwoong spoke at the same time. "The boy who is a close friend of Daehwi." Minhyun mumbled. "I saw him twice during family business meeting, his parents are somehow obsessed in marrying him to Seul hee too."

Meanwhile Seul Hee couldn't say anything. "How can we go to the house?" She asked. "Well, I can visit as friend." Woojin said, "Euiwoong too. Can we make a simple and easy plan though? It'a better with plans. Let's make it quick."

Jisung wrapped his arms, looking at Minhyun as Minhyun looked back at him, "s-sure." Minhyun replied when he saw acknowledging nod from Jisung.

[ to be
continued ]

its been awhile cries im sorry people🖤this is like a filler chap??