여행 떠나요

Carrying her heels with the straps between her delicate fingers and walking barefooted around the team's headquarter rooftop makes Seul Hee feel better

Carrying her heels with the straps between her delicate fingers and walking barefooted around the team's headquarter rooftop makes Seul Hee feel better. She sat on the floor, looking up to the night sky, buildings lights. Her long dress covering her folded knees, her sparkly eyes collecting tears longing to stream down.

The team are busy investigating her stuffs, such as the 'free trip to Korea' ticket she got, her phone and her things, and she's left alone because of it.

Woojin and Woona is out for a simple date after joining Minhyun and Seulhee's departure from the meeting. They left before they got to eat the appetiser, and the young couple protested, so Minhyun dropped them at the nearby ice cream parlour.

Escaping the meeting is actually a thing that would be too reckless and dangerous to be done, since the kids will be suspicious at Seul Hee's fake identity as Yueko and they got to discuss a lot or even do a research. They can even tell their parents and their parents could just find out about the truth, but then Minhyun said they got no choice and is running out of time.

Seulhee didn't know much, she's clueless and a part of her is just frightened of her future. Why is she running out of time?

She can't even contact her mom for safety reason. Her mom is alone with the auntie next door back in China but we never know what bad things that might happen. Yongguk joined the investigation, he didn't even understand Seul Hee's uneasiness about her mom; their mom.

"So, you discovered the hidden place for alone time." Someone interrupted her silence, sitting not so far away from her, "I have a lot of things to think of."

Seul Hee smiled, "Jisung," she called, "you're quiet a thinker, I see." Her soft snicker completed her sentence. He chuckled at her words, "unexpected much? I'm not exactly a thinker, my experience is just more than the others."

The girl nodded, agreeing about his experience statement when she remembered about him being the eldest among the bunch. "That's a sure thing. Why don't you join them though? They're investigating right?" She asked only to get a frown from Jisung. "I just.. don't feel like it. I helped a lot already, and they're much smarter than me in these things." He chuckled, dropping his head down.

Seul Hee blinked once before looking up to the sky again, "I don't want to accept the reality." She huffed, "why should i believe a free ticket for a trip to Korea? I'm such an airhead." Her blood rushed to her cheeks as Jisung took her hand softly, "there's no need to feel like that." He said.

"I'm not trying to be rude, sorry though." He turned to Seul Hee to give her an assuring, warm smile. Seul Hee believes Jisung, and that's how they actually got closer through conversations.

"Joo Ah said that Minhyun, Yongguk and Dongho started this, how did you join?" Seul Hee curiously asked Jisung. He could only hummed, "he knows that Daehwi's families know less than me. I just can't tell you my complete identity yet, not to be so secretive though."

Jisung pursed his lips before he started to tell a long short story, "Yongguk used to be a quiet nerd at our high school. He was an introvert, the kids said, but then he saw Minhyun mentioning someone's name, your name. That time, he was also a little bit eager in finding you since he knew about the lost specimen, but then Yongguk forced him to spill everything and admitted that the Jin Shen Xi Minhyun has been looking for is his long lost sister so.." Jisung released a relieved breathe, "he stopped and helped Yongguk."

Seul Hee nodded, her heart isn't really at ease when Jisung mentioned about Minhyun who used to try to get her as well, "he stopped.. for real?" She mumbled hesitantly, afraid that it might be a sensitive issue.

Jisung nodded, "I trust his words. Do you?" He asked. Seul Hee didn't get to answer that with someone calling them and demanded them to go back downstairs. They walked down to find four young kids sitting on the couch, three of them eating their ice cream happily.

"Oh, Eui Woong, Eun Hye," Jisung smiled at the kids since they're eating pretty well, one of them grinned, waving their hands and bowing awkwardly to Seulhee.

"Kim Seul Hee, you have to know our last two members," Yongguk said, pointing at the two kids which Jisung mentioned previously, "yep, the guy is Eui Woong the small girl is Eun Hye." Joo Ah randomly ruffled the younger's hair.

Woona nodded, "hey but look, she's pretending to be quiet in front of Seulhee." She pointed at Eunhye and Eui Woong frowned. "She chose what she wants to be, noona."

Seul Hee chuckled at the interactions, "don't worry, I'm not my real self too when I'm here. As long as I remember, I'm not this calm." She smiled shyly, and Sungwoo giggled at her words, "you know, you can just go wild here." Which got a slap from Daniel, "wow hyung." The wide shoulder guy rolled his eyes.

Minhyun smiled softly, "Sungwoo means you can just act comfortably." The rest nodded in agreement, "I would be glad!" Seul Hee excitedly claps.

Eui Woong showed his grin after the clap, "she seems fun and out going! I can't believe you're the lost girl though, you don't deserve being chased around." He pouted. Woojin showed his thumb at Eui Woong.

"Honestly, I think you've been in a stress though maybe because of it you can't really express yourself." Jaehwan commented, Donghyun nodded, "you should go on a simple trip, maybe a picnic or arcade." He suggested.

"Good idea. What do you think, Minhyun?" Dongho asked Minhyun when he caught the handsome guy staring at Seul Hee blankly. He shifted his gaze to the floor, "y-yeah, I mean I would like to take you for a simple trip."

"Can we just go together though?" Jisung's voice is finally heard, "I-I mean I want to join, and I'm sure all of you want to join. Can we all like go together or something." He immediately changed the sentence when the half of the room is staring at him.

"That would be great." Seul Hee smiled, "should we go for a trip soon then?"

[ to be
continued ]

Its been awhile since I continued this and finally yeay XD I'm sorry for the random story line, it's not organised bcs their missions aren't organised as well in the story.

METAWOONG finally introduced as a team member!! Welcome eunhye and her boy metamong ppl

I hope you still can keep supporting me and supporting my books HAAHAHAH