벚꽃이 지면 (Pt. 2)

"Honestly, I think it's a pretty good choice to come here, since the pinkish road are fading real well, and the colors are soft

"Honestly, I think it's a pretty good choice to come here, since the pinkish road are fading real well, and the colors are soft." Woojin chuckled, "Woona loves it." He poked his girlfriend's cheek when she's in the middle of admiring the view.

Their eye level is actually just right since everytime they look straight they could see beautiful roads waiting ahead. "Its dreamy." Daniel commented, suddenly looking cute instead of hot as they realised that he puts a flower between his ear. Seul Hee couldn't help but laugh at him, "ah, you're suddenly so cute."

Daniel grinned at her comment, laughing it off, but as soon as he got the attention, Dongho could make them turn as he collected the flowers and showering them all over himself. "Look at that big bear over there." Minhyun shook his head in disbelief, when in reality he's admiring the cute Dongho.

Yongguk is looking around happily, actually clinging to Seongwoo without realizing. "I love this place at least it's peaceful." He commented, and Seul hee offered her hand for a hi five. "I think this a pretty good place suggestion!" Jooah chuckled, her hand tightly clasped within Donghyun's hand.

"Its a place to date," Donghyun exchanged knowing looks with her girlfriend. Eunhye unconsciously laughed out loud, understanding Donghyun's words. "True! True! Lets go, Ung." She pulled Eui Woong, still full of giggles. Eui Woong could only follow her steps, walking away to take photos.

Joo Ah soon understands Donghyun's intention, pulling him softly, "a place for couple." She mumbled, giving a wink to Woona and Woojin.

Woojin nodded, "lets go," he puts his arms around Woona's shoulder.

Dongho suddenly blinked at Minhyun and Jisung who looked flustered, and he smiled at them, "Yongguk, I want to buy something, come with me." He pulled Yongguk. Seong Woo is pulled by Daniel, "we should go take pictures too. My fans are waiting," he said.

Seongwoo cluelessly refused the offer, "why should I go with you?" He blinked, but Daniel sighed, pulling him harder, "follow me." He commanded, leaving the other three behind.

Seul Hee bit her lips, awkwardly looking at the two guys standing by her side each. "I'll go for a walk, and you guys?" She asked. "I think we should go with you." Jisung said, walking to Minhyun's side to slightly push him so he can walk closer with Seul Hee.

Joo Ah rolled her eyes when she watched the scene from afar, "Jisung is being a coward." She mumbled. "I thought you are on Minhyun's side?" Donghyun stared at her, confused at the words she said. "I keep changing sides, I don't know anymore."

"In the end, I think Seul Hee might end up with Jisung. He's the sweetest." Woona commented, Woojin pouted at her words, "but Minhyun hyung.." He said.

"Eunhye said it has to be Minhyun hyung no matter what, but I think Jisung hyung deserves her too." Eui Woong joined. Eun Hye shrugged, "both are nice." She said.

On the other side, Seongwoo looked confused, "yah, Kang Daniel, stop." He tried to pull Daniel's grip off his wrist. "Explain." Seongwoo pursed his lips when Daniel think they're far enough from the three.

"Both Jisung hyung and Minhyun hyung, each have a crush on Seul Hee." Daniel said, "and we are like setting a small.. you know.. chances to date." He grinned playfully.

Seongwoo blinked, "huh?" He looked confused, "both of them like Seul Hee?" He mumbled while frowning. "Since when?" He asked.

"Its obvious." Daniel rolled his eyes, "they've been— holy shit look at Hwang Minhyun!" He suddenly freaks out. Seongwoo shifted his attention to Minhyun, and he widened his eyes.

He could see Minhyun who bent down a little, putting a cherry blossom between Seul Hee's ear. Daniel laughed at his cheesy moves, and Seongwoo eyed him weirdly, "that was not cool though." He said, commenting Minhyun's action.

Daniel frowned at his weird words, he stopped laughing just for that frown, "you're not yourself, you're being too serious and tense." Seongwoo raised an eyebrow, "I'm myself, Kang Daniel."

[ to be
continued ]

another short chapter TT
I'm so sorry guys!!
Please wait forward for more chapters!

BTW!! I published a new book, countryside story
and it is a daniel ff XD check it out through my profile (: