완벽한 시나리오

"Mom why should I go to the dining thing?!" A young boy whined, as his mom tightened his tie

"Mom why should I go to the dining thing?!" A young boy whined, as his mom tightened his tie. "No protests, Daehwi." The woman, his mother sighed. "You know we're having hard times."

Daehwi pouted at his mom's sad face, "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

As bad as it sounds, Daehwi hates being involved in rich kids things. He is actually a good kid, but somehow his actions are mostly controlled by his parents. Knowing the condition of his parents make his consciousness increases. He helps them a lot and bad or good orders; he listens.

"You look nice in this suit, you'll use this tonight." Her mom smiled. "The other boys agreed on coming, please be nice." Daehwi nodded obediently, "yes, mom."

He excused himself after changing to comfortable clothing, going out to a random cafe near their neighbourhood.

Entering a room at the corner of the cafe, Daehwi dropped himself on the sofa, and the boys inside the room grinned at his presence, "hey, David!" one of the guy greeted him, "hey, Sam." Daehwi smiled.

He spotted Jihoon, Jinyoung, Woojin and Seonho, who are childishly fighting over the last piece of pizza.

"Where's Hyunbin hyung?" Daehwi frowned, "his family is the one starting the dining thing tonight, maybe that's why he's busier." Seonho replied, shoving the pizza he got into his mouth.

Jihoon froze at his statement, "Hyunbin hyung's family started it?" He asked, lowering his head and frowning deeply, Jihoon sighed, "wasn't it Minhyun hyung's?"

Samuel shook his head, "Minhyun hyung is the one that got the first invitation, the event is started by the Kwon's family."

Jihoon drowned in his thoughs, "did he know..?" he mumbled lowly.

Woojin tilted his head, snickering at his cousin's words, "know what?" He smirked. Jihoon blinked, raising his head up and smiled innocently, "what did I say?" He asked. "He said nothing though, Woojin." Daehwi said, Jinyoung only nodded in agreement. "Okay then." The red haired boy replied.

The boys started playing games in their phones separately, sometimes talking about random things and about their families. Time passed without them realising, and it was just three hours away from the dining plan.

"Anyway, will you bring your girlfriend along, hyung?" Seonho nudged Woojin softly suddenly, "um.. you mean Woona?" Daehwi smiled teasingly, "she adores me though." Daehwi laughed. Woojin rolled his eyes, "shut it. I think I'm bringing her along. Only the heirs will come right? It's not like each family will come." He said. "She'll be glad to see you guys again."

"Yeah, good thing it's not so formal." Jinyoung muttered. "But Woojin hyung, you're seriously ridiculous. Why would you keep your relationship with Woona noona when there's the girl." Seonho said, emphasising his last two words. "I heard she visited Korea though, I want to know how pretty she is." The boy continued. "Seonho's right, are you trying to be like Eui Woong?" Samuel joined.