John #1

B I R T H D A Y

I had just gotten back from the store when I opened the door to mine and Johns flat.

I excitedly dropped my bags and opened them to get out what I had just bought for Johns birthday.

He hadn't wanted to celebrate it last year and this year it seemed to be the same thing, he was coming back from a visit to America and had been gone for a few months which killed me, I hadn't spoken to him since we got into a little fight about something stupid I couldn't remember, so Paul and I decided that we'd give him a little surprise today.

I got out the little party hats and decorated the house nicely. I set out to make the cake, though it was becoming clear I wasn't a good baker.

My cake, if you could call it that, was uneven and had holes in it.

I decided to ring up George and ask for his help with it. He came up to the front door in five minutes, that's the good thing about living close to your mates.

We set on making the cake and it turned out much better than my first attempt. We carefully iced Happy Birthday John on it. It looked lovely.

Then I called up Ringo and Paul and told them to hide behind something so when John came in we could surprise him.

We waited patiently and I almost shouted when I heard the door click. This meant John was coming in.

Just as I suspected a sad looking John walked into the flat, not noticing the decorations and right into the living room where we were.

I was crouched next to Ringo and I nodded across to Paul and George. They took the signal and we jumped out in front of John, causing him to fall over.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOH- oh my god are you alright?" I said and rushed over to him, I thought he'd be mad.

He just laughed.

"Who planned this?" He asked smiling.

I looked down at the floor.

"It was me, thought it would be nice to celebrate with a few friends instead of you just being alone in our room" I shuffled my feet thinking he was going to laugh at it all, telling me I'm crazy.

Instead he hugged me and kissed me, I missed this so much.

"Thank you" he said and smiled at the rest of the lads, who were now making kissing noises. "Shut up you bastards" they laughed at this and George gave me the signal to get the cake.

I almost forgot about the cake and got it out of the refrigerator. I walked back to the living room and reached into George's pocket where I knew what I was looking for would be there, I felt the cold metal press against my fingertips and knew I had it.

I flicked the lighter so a little flame appeared.

I lit the candles and came walking in with the cake, we sang happy birthday and ate cake, George took the rest of it home and we knew we'd never see it again.

After the lads had left John and I sat on the couch and I had my head on his lap, he was fiddling with my hair.

"I love you, you know that right?"

I looked up at him, he looked at me back and smiled.

"I do John" I say and hold his hand in mine.

"Good" he said back and held me closer.

"Did you like your birthday?" I ask hoping he liked it.

"It was the best I've had and it's still the best right now"

"How come?" I ask getting up and lying next to him rather than on him. He kissed my head softly.

"Because I'm with you"

"I missed you so much Johnny"

"So did I love, I'm never leaving you again"

"Really?"

"Never"

"I love you John"

"I love you too doll"

A/N: okay my first Beatles imagine book, hope you like it, this was asked by my friend so message me with requests of what you want anytime and please answer these;

1) which Beatle
2) scenario
3) details about it e.g. Where or summat like that.

That's all I ask for! I will write anything for you if it makes you happy so there you go.

Peace and Love.