George #2

F L O W E R S  &  D R U M S T I C K S

George had been very detached recently, and I didn't know why. He'd always come home from recording and go straight into the guest room, he wouldn't come out until the morning, then he'd leave for work.

He started to get mangled hair and his face became more melancholy. He started to loose a lot of weight and I was worried, but every time I tried to get him to even speak to me I was rejected.

I were getting frustrated because I haven't even had a chance to ask why since he'd lock the door.

I decided tonight I would wait for him to come home and ask him straight what was going on.

That night I waited on the sofa for George to come, I smiled to myself when I heard the door unlock.

A frustrated looking George came through the door, his hair wild and his eyes red. Was he crying?

"Hey love, I was just wondering how yer day wen-"

"I'm not in the mood y/n" he huffed and started going upstairs.

But I had had enough, this wasn't going to continue like this.

"No!" I shouted, to which in my surprise George spun around and stopped where he stood.

I took this as a chance.

"No George, no, you've been like this for a month! What am I supposed to do eh? Ye haven't eaten, or slept, ye don't even talk to me anymore!" I say, seconds away from crying.

I saw George sigh and once again run his hand through his hair, he slowly made his way down the stairs and grasped me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry love, I didn't mean it. I just, I'm having a hard time with things" he said, mumbling into my hair.

"What's wrong? Please tell me, I love you" I say trying to get my husband to open up to me.

George then again sighed and walked up the stairs, I thought that meant the conversation was over and it would be back to where we started.

Then George stopped again, he turned around to me.

"Cmon love, let's get some rest and I'll talk about it with ye" his voice was softer and filled with calmness, the voice I know.

I nodded my head and followed him into the room. He sat on the bed and sat next to him.

"Y/n...."  George said hesitantly.

"Yes love?" I say, finally glad he was about to open up to me.

"I think, the bands going to break up" he said it calmly, as if it wasn't a big deal, but when I turned to him, his eyes told me otherwise.

"Oh George, I'm sure you won't! I mean you've been through so much! Aren't you doing another album now?" I asked confused at how things have turned out.

"Richard left" he said that with great difficulty. He even used Ringos real name.

"Are ye serious?" I say, absolutely confused, Ringo was the happiest person I knew. It must've killed George to see that, they're like brothers.

"Yeah, he got frustrated and left" he said sighing.

"Maybe, he just needs a break? From all the recording? He'll come back, I know he will."

"Ye sure about that? I dunno y/n he seemed pretty serious"

"Of course he will! He loves this band I think the most out of all of you! When he comes back we'll do summat nice for him how about that?" I say hugging George, feeling his arms wrap around me too comforted me.

"Yeah, we'll get flowers, he loves flowers." George carried on mumbling for a few seconds, before he fell asleep.

I just laid with there, and thought about how chuffed I was George was back.

*******

Here's another one! Hope it's okay since I was rushed when doing this.

K.L