John #4

A/N: sorry I've been so behind! Here's a short one for you all x

T E A & T I C K L E S

You and John were deciding to spend the day in. The horrible London weather was the most prominent factor for this excuse to miss work.

You flopped onto the couch and motioned for John to come over. A sneaky grin covered his face as he ran up towards you. Then you realised what he was going to do.

"John Winston Lennon if you even try to tickle me I will end you!" You say,  half serious, half joking.

"I know you love it!" He said smiling and jumped on the couch with you and started to tickle you crazy.

"S-Stop! John oh my god haha stop it!" You had tears in your eyes as your tried to tickle him back, he squinted his eyes and poked out his tongue, a trait he did when concentrated.

You rolled over and John fell onto the floor with a thud and an "oomph" from him. You can't help but laugh at his now disheveled hair as he gets up.

He smiles at you in adoration, taking his hand in yours.
"I really love you y/n, like really love you" he said and squeezed your hand.

You and John had of course said "I Love You", but sometimes when he said it, it was just like it was the first time he did.

"I love you too John." You smile and lean over the sofa to kiss his forehead. He then smiles again, but this time, a mischievous glint is in his eye.

John pulls you off the sofa as you squeal and tickles you once again, he then stops and kisses you. "Forgot to say love, but I drank all your tea, that's pay back for pushing me off the sofa" he giggles and runs away from you before you realise what he said.

"Get back here Lennon!"

~~~

I'm so sorry everyone,
I always promised myself I wouldn't take ages to write another chapter but it's a very important year for me to study so I've been busy! Sorry xx