Chapter 1

I was in my room staring at the roof feeling absolutely bored when I decided to go outside and see if I could do anything.

I walked out of my room and decided to watch the monitors if decepticon activity will arise but nothing.

My name is (Y\N) prime and by the name you have guessed it that my father is Optimus Prime.

I was alone at the base and everyone was gone to do parameter check around the base while I was stuck alone at the base. Dad never allowed me to go out of the base without him or a personal escort and man was it embarrassing.

I had to get out of the base without my father or a personal escort and everyone here treated me like a little sparkling, which I am not.

I am a young femme who is still growing out of her teen years yet dad does not allow me to go out, he is so over protective.

After I thinking long and hard I had decided to leave the base tonight when everyone was in recharge mode. I would sneak out in my holoform and luckily make it out without anyone noticing.

It was late at night and everyone were asleep, when I transformed into my holoform and sneaked out of my room but suddenly I saw Ratchet and my dad Optimus, talking to each other.

I hid under the sofa and started hearing the conversation of my dad and Ratchet.

R for ratchet and O for optimus.

O: "I don't know ratchet maybe I should not give her freedom for what she does, what if she gets captured by the decepticons?"

R: "Just trust me, she will be fine Optimus she is no longer a small sparkling she will be fine."

O: "Maybe you are right old friend. I will talk to her in the morning, good night ratchet."

R: "Good night Optimus."

With that they both went to their rooms and went to sleep.

I went to the computers and opened the doors and quietly went outside. I quickly walked towards the city, there a lot of boys were staring at me but I just ignored them.

I got into this cute little café that attracted my attention. I got inside and the owner welcomed me, I ordered a cold cappuccino and started drinking it.

When suddenly I heard the sirens of the base. I quickly looked out and saw dad and the others they raced out not even looking that I was here. I quickly called the waiter and told her that I would take my cold coffee on the go.

She gave me my coffee back in a plastic cup and I raced out of the café and hid when I heard dad's voice and ratchet's voice.

Dad sounded worried and started cursing and saying "When I find that girl she is in so much trouble!" and than he got into the same café I was in asking the owner about me.

I got outside my hiding place and ran, I was not going back to the base not yet. With the autobots still on my trail I had to divert their attention.

It was like I was playing hide and seek with everyone. I stopped at a small shop and started browsing for clothes just for fun. When suddenly I heard dad's voice. I hid in the clothing racks so dad could not see me.

Than I felt something grab me and when I looked up I saw dad with an angry look on his face and than he said " you are so much in trouble young lady!"

He dragged me to his alt mode and drove me to the base. On the way he told the other autobots that I was all right and told them to meet us at the base. When we reached the base dad took me out of his alt mode and than transformed, I did the same and than he took my servo and dragged me to my room.

He looked at me with an angry glare and said " why did you go out when you know I do not allow you to go without me or with someone? You could have been heart or worse megatron could have captured you!"

I looked at him and yelled " Well I would not be in this situation if you had allowed me to have freedom once in a while, I am always stuck in this damn place because of you! So I decided to go out and be free for a while!" dad was shocked by my sudden reaction and looked at me, than all of a sudden his optics softened and he said " I'm sorry (Y\N) I have not been giving you enough freedom I just don't want you to get hurt because you are still a sparkling to me and I love you!"

I smiled and looked at dad and said " dad I have to grow up someday but don't worry I will always be your little sparkling!" he smiled and hugged me and kissed my forehead.

" You will always be my little sparkling!" dad said. I smiled and hugged him I knew dad cared for me he was

My knight in shining armor! <3