Chapter 5

"What in the world are you doing here?" said the all so great starscream, man this dude knows how to make an entry... he broke the wall to Megatron's room and came like he owned the place. Megatron would be pissed... " I am here because Megatron ordered me to be here what do you think fellow Femme?" I said with a smirk. "How dare you call me a Femme do you not know that I am second in command to lord Megatron! You will be punished for your actions." he said while pointing the gun towards me with a sinister laugh.... Boy this mech is surely dead... Megatron should come by in 3..2..1

"Starscream! What is the meaning of this?" Megatron yelled at his second in command like he was about to kill him right there and then, "lord Megatron! I can explain, this sparkling of the prime was about to kill you if you had entered before me thankfully I was able to detect her and was..." he did not even continue when Megatron punched him right into the wall. "Are you okay sweet-spark?" he said with a smile, "I am alright Megatron, you don't have to worry.. I was more worried about you.." I said with my processors over heating. He smiled at me, then it was replaced by a scowl. Megatron walked towards the injured seeker. "Now listen here Starscreem this femme here is my spark mate, if anyone wants to object my orders they will face severe punishment." Starscream looked at me and then back at Megatron with a scared look. He nodded and ran-away from Megatron. " I think he gets the info, Megatron." I said while laughing. Megatron stood up and sighed.

I could feel him being stressed out so I walked towards him. I placed both my servos around his neck and he tilted his head towards me.

Megatron moved his body so he could face me, he encased his large servos around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder plate. "Megatron, you need to learn to relax.... I know it will be hard for you to let your guard down in front of me but... my warlord... you need to come out to breath once in a while..." I said with a smile. Megatron pulled me closer to his frame and chuckled, " (Y/N) since when did you start calling me yours?" he said with an amused tone.

I blushed when he said that.... "Did I just say that Megatron was mine... Wait I did... When.. I.. said he was my warlord" I though inside my head.

This mech who has captured my spark some how finds a way to make me blush. With a sigh, while trying not to stutter I said " of course if you could c-c-a-aa-ll me yours why can't I call y-oo-uu m-m-min-ee-e." That was final... my face now looks like a tomato.

Megatron just pulled me close, leaving no space between us...

He chuckled and kissed me with so much passion I though I would faint in his arms.

" You are mine and I am yours." Megatron said while playing with my neck cables. I tried to hold back a moan but could not.

Megatron just smirked and kept me in his arms, flushed against him. He looked at me with a look of intense love and passion I blushed and moved my helm the other way to avoid his gaze. " Stop looking at me with that look, you will make blush even more..." I said while looking at the other way.

Megatron just smirked and suddenly carried me bridal style to his berth laying me down with him, " sweetspark, know that this look is for you and only you, I love you unconditionally and no matter what happens to me.. know that you are mine alone.. for eternity." he said while kissing my neck cables.

I blushed but smiled non-the-less, "and no matter what happens to me... you are mine and my spark will only beat for you for all eternity." I said with a smile.

Megatron popped his head up and brought his helm closer to mine, I placed my servo on his cheek tracing every scar that lied on my sparkmates face plate.

The pain he has been through ... the loss he has seen through out this war.. was all present on his face..... I could not let him face the pain he wanted so long to be gone alone again... My spark beats at a faster rate in my chasis as I look into the eyes of my lover....

" My love..." I said while looking into his optics... I was encased in a spell... The warlord had cast his spell on me and now I could never leave. Megatron took my servo off his cheek and brought it to his lips, kissing my servo. " My sweet spark.." was all he said until he kissed me...

That night I had given myself to the warlord.. my whole being... to this one mech that was an enemy to me but now was my entire being...

///// ^_______^///////

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT.