Chapter 3

It had been approximately three days ever since that day when Megatron had threatened my dad, and dad has doubled his protection for me and he has started training me personally so the next time I see Megatron I would be prepared to defeat him.

Right now my dad and I are training and he is not holding back, " (Y/N)! You need to defend yourself, your enemies will not show mercy." I tried my best to keep myself standing but dad had used a final blow and I dropped on the floor with a large thud, dad just looked at me with an angry face and said "you need to train more and concentrate more on your attacks, (he sighs) but for now you can rest we will train tomorrow early in the morning do you under stand?"

I just nodded, I knew dad would not let me be in peace until this Megatron problem is solved.

Dad acknowledged my nod and went to outside but I was still tired of all this, first of all I can't get Megatron out of my head and plus I have dad constantly training me.

I went outside of the training room and saw bumblebee, ever since that day I had with Megatron dad had assigned bumblebee to be my protector while he finds a way to end this problem.

I have no problem of bumblebee being by my side cause, we are good friends but the only problem is that he tags along every where I go.

Right now I am just tired and I went into my room to sleep, Bumblebee went to his own room and decided that it was getting late.

I knew this has been a tough week but I can't stop thinking about Megatron. Maybe I should just rest and think about this problem tomorrow.

Megatron P.O.V

I was pacing in my room thinking about the femme.

Why is she always on my mind. Scrap that femme I have more pressing matters to attend to, while I walked out of my room I noticed starscream coming my way.

He bowed in front of me and said " lord Megatron we found a large number of energon under the base of the autobots, and that they do not know about its existence."

" Launch an immediate attack starcream! I want the energon, now!" I said with authority in my voice. Starscream nodded and walked away to get troops.

I smirked knowing full well that she will be there with Optimus, "I will take her away from you prime and I will have her... No matter what"