Chapter 8

I don't know what was happening but when the smoke had been cleared out, there stood my father and all the autobots. A clear look of hatred had been engraved my father's face. I know what he was here for, me.

" Megatron, hand over my daughter or face my wrath." dad said with anger in his voice. Megatron just pulled me behind him, and glare at father. " She does not want to go with you Prime, she belongs with me and you know it." he said while caressing my side.

I tried to speak to my father but Megatron gave me look saying " I can handle this", I just nodded and stayed behind my warlord. Father looked at me, " (y/n), I know that you have fallen in love with this monster but you need to know. He will use you and he will kill you once he is done with you." he said while pointing a blaster cannon towards Megatron.

I shivered..

What my father was saying was beginning to effect me, Megatron noticed my change in demeanour. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. The kiss itself had so much passion and love directed towards me I instantly kissed back.

Megatron pulled away lightly, only leaving a few inches of space from my lips. " My love, don't listen to what your father says. I will never use you, I love you too dearly.... " he said while caressing my cheek.

I blushed and wrapped my arms around him, I felt at peace and safe when ever I was around him. I know what father said was true at some point but, I am the only one who can change Megatron.

I looked up at Megatron and gave him a small peck on the lips. " Megatron, let me talk to my father. I can reason with him. I am not willing to loose both of you." I said while caressing his cheek.

Megatron nodded and kissed my cheek. I smiled a little and started walking towards my father. All the decepticons were ready with there weapons, they were aiming it at my father and his team. Without Megatrons orders they would not shoot anyone.

My father smiled and opened his arms for me. I walked up to him and hugged him tightly, I needed to talk to him in private. " Father I missed you so much." I said while placing my helm on his chest, he chuckled.

" Father, before all hell breaks loose. I want to talk to you in private." I said. He looked at me with a clear look of amazement and just nodded. He ordered the autobots to go back to base, they seemed hesitant at first but the look of confidence on their leader's face they agreed.

I looked at Megatron and nodded towards him, giving him the sign to tell his men to stand down. " Decepticons, stand down." My spark mate said with a voice full with authority. I loved the way, how he showed authority.

I took my father's hand and dragged him into a room where Megatron, him and I could talk.

" Dad, I love Megatron." I said.