Chapter 2

Ever since dad and I had that fight he had doubled his protection on me and always kept an eye on me even though it gets annoying sometimes but I understand his feelings.

I always felt that after that dad had been acting strange. I was busy training in the training room, bulk head had taught me new moves and I was practicing them.

kick

punch

dodge

I kept training on the dummy bulk head gave me, when suddenly I heard a voice coming from behind I turned around and saw it was my dad coming towards me with a data pad in his hands.

I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back, he had this worried look on his face which caught my attention. I looked at him and said " dad, are you okay? you seem to be worried lately."

He just smiled and said " I am fine (Y\N), you don't need to worry." I smiled and kissed his cheek and said " I have to worry about you because you are my dad." Dad just smiled and kissed my forehead and left the room. After a couple of hours of training I went outside the training room and heard some talking going around in the hall.

As they say curiosity kills the cat and I let my curiosity get the better of me, I hid behind a wall and saw Ratchet, Bulk head and dad talking to each other more like arguing.

(R,Ratchet, BH, bulk head and O for optimus)

R: "we need to tell her Optimus she will know anyways why not tell her now?"

BH: "Yeah Optimus! (Y\N) needs to know about this or something bad will happen to her? or worse Megatron will tell and she will become a con!"

O: " I don't know Ratchet and Bulk head, how can I tell her about the prophecy that was told by the great primes about (Y\N)?"

R" "trust me, Optimus (Y\N) has a right to know!"

BH: "yah! she needs to know!"

O: "okay I will tell her"

I was shocked that they were talking about and what were they talking about telling me about something, I was snapped out of reality when I heard dad coming my way.

I quickly made my way to my room and pretended to do something. When suddenly I heard dad coming in, he had a worried look on his face again as he came towards me.

I smiled at him and he gave me a sad smile.
He said " (Y\N) I need to tell you something." I looked into his optics and said " so what do you want to tell me?" He looked at me and said " about a prophecy that was told by the great primes about you."

"me?" I said, "yes you (Y\N), I dont know how to tell you this well..... The prophecy states that a femme sparkling will be born to the last prime and that femme will become the hero of cybertron that will end all wars by earning the heart of an evil warlord that had caused destruction and death of all of cybertron." Dad said with a worried expression.

I was shocked about the news he told me, "your kidding right dad that cannot be, I cannot love that monster who tried to kill you and who killed mom without mercy!" I screamed. " I know sweet spark but the prophecy will come..." I cut him of by saying " I don't care about the prophecy I will never love that monster!" I yelled and than ran out of my room.

I transformed into my alt mode and drove out the base crying, why did the great primes wanted me to fall in love with a monster? I stopped driving and transformed back into my original form knowing I had lost my self and was far away from the base.

I than heard someones voice coming from afar and it was non other than Megatron, I went closer to see what was he doing and to my astonishment he was busy surveying the energon mines. I hid, so I would not get caught but just my luck, he looked at my direction, he transformed his hand into a gun and said "who is there? come on out I know you are there!".

I kept quiet in hope that Megatron wuld not know its me, he suddenly came closer and said "come out or I will shoot you." I knew I had to in fear that he would shoot me cause practically I was defenseless against him!

I came out of my hiding spot and looked Megatron dead in the eyes. He was angry but amused at the same time, he said "what are you doing here, did you father not tell you not to run away alone?"

"Its non of your business Megatron!" I said with anger in my voice he came closer to me and I backed away but suddenly my back was pressed against a large tree and I could not go any further, instead he pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear " do you know about the prophecy?"

I just looked into his red eyes and said with anger and hate in my voice " Yes I know about the prophecy and I am never going to fall in love with you!" He just smiled and the next thing he did shocked me!

He kissed me, pressing his metalic lips with mine. I tried to push him away but instead he pulled me closer, I don't know what happened but I melted in the kiss and kissed him back.
I could feel him smirk in the kiss after a few min later he pulled away which made me sad but i snapped myself out of the illusion and saw him smirk.

I was about to slap him but he caught my servo and was about to say something when suddenly my dad came with the rest of the team.

"Megatron let go of my daughter now, or I else." dad said with anger in his voice, then suddenly I felt myself being released and I looked at Megatron he had an angry expression that was directed towards my dad.

Then he looked at me and whispered in my ear and said "You interest me femme but sadly it looks like we can not spend time with each other right now, maybe some other time." Then he kissed me and I kissed back without even realizing it.

Then Megatron moved away from my side and looked at prime and said " You cannot keep her protected all the time prime." and with that he went away.

Dad came by my side and said " are you alright?" I looked at him and said " yes, I am alright but I need sometime to process what just happened."

Dad knew I was worried, and said "okay lets go back to the base and you rest, we will talk about this tomorrow." I just nodded and changed in my alt mode, I knew I needed some time to realize what happened, I went back to my room when Ratchet did a normal checkup on me. When I laid down on my berth, I kept thinking about Megatron.

I tried to remove my thoughts about him but every time I would fail. I decided that I just needed some sleep and that would cause me to stop thinking about Megatron.

With that I feel asleep hoping all of this was just a bad nightmare, but to my surprise this was just the beging to something that could change my life.