1 APOSTADOR

Several years have passed since that first encounter in the sets of Baazigar, that magic click that transmitted through the screens at the moment in which Ajay captivates at first sight to Priya with its phrase "One has to lose Something, to win something and who does it is called Gambler. " After catching the audience with such a film, the success pursued the favorite couple of movies: Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol.

The most romantic scenes, full of chemistry, passion, that magic spark that sprang up instantaneously as they joined their eyes. Many longed for their love to pass through reality and although it did not happen, even in real life was evident the compatibility between both, presentations, awards, prizes, interviews, etc, wherever they transmitted that with their partners Real could not ... love.

SRK was already married when he met the woman with the 'most beautiful eyes'. After Baazigar and other successes, Kajol continued his career and in one of his films knew him ... Ajay Devgan, curiously the same name, Ajay, the same name of the bettor who seduced her in 1993. After the wedding between Kajol and Ajay Devgan, the romance SRKajol continued, over and over and over again. Now they are older, they no longer act like the beautiful young couple they used to play, she walked away from the cameras for her new great loves, her children and he continued to sow success with other actresses, but none like her, none to vibrate the set In his company as the talkative Kajol.

Many compared this beautiful Jodi with a pair of love gods, they said that their lives were intertwined, that they were destined to be together but they were victims of the circumstances, perhaps their meeting was delayed too much, perhaps they never had the courage to admit it, for Fear of repercussions, society, his followers, his partners, his beloved children.

It is the year 2019, now Aryan, the eldest son of SRK and Gauri, is 21 years old and studying at a prestigious university in the United States of America, his term culminated and has returned home with his family. Nysa, the eldest daughter of Kajol and Ajay, is 16 years old and studies Middle-High School (high school).

Ibrahim, the son of actor Saif Ali Khan, plans a party to celebrate his coming of age, will invite his closest friends, including the first-born of a very good friend of his father and stepmother, as well as the boys of his school and One another famous son. The party will be on a beautiful terrace overlooking the city in the center of Mumbai, the ideal place to "lose something, to win something".