10 Perder

STUPID UNICORN

It is the last day in Goa, tomorrow we will fly to Switzerland to continue filming and then to Egypt. Ibrahim and Aryan will shoot their videoclip with scenes on the race track and others on a throne, Him looks so handsome with his black jacket, has a hypnotizing look, between court and court takes to look at me and smile. Since our first kiss things have changed between us, we could say we left but we have been locked in the hotel for 10 days, we keep our secret because we know it is forbidden, if Karan finds out we are dead and especially by our parents. Ira and Aryan do not know anything, or at least I have not said anything to my friend, we want to keep this to the greatest possible discretion. Karan makes daily practice to Aryan and me between breaks, it is always difficult but today we have done better. I talked to my mother on the phone every night before going to sleep and I tell her about my day, of course I omit the unpleasantness of situations with Aryan and how great it is to be with Ibrahim.

- Let's celebrate that we have done well! - Ira proposes a toast at the bar and several of the cast are present.

- Has anyone seen Aryan? - Question Ibrahim, it seems that Khan disappears every night, I guess he still does not tolerate me as I do. After the party everyone goes to their rooms but Ira has other plans.

- Come with me, I want to walk a little before going up - We go hand in hand as if we were brides and we went to the gardens - It has been so great all this do not you think?

-Yeah, although it's not very nice to be near you already know who hehe

-But you have your big reward, do not think I have not noticed how I look at you Ibrahim Ali Khan - He nudges me laughing - The boy is very handsome but I think you should go out with someone your age.

- Well he's only two years older, but we'll see that later when he returns to Mumbai hahaha

-Of course!! hahaha - We reach a railing, the edge of the garden, below is the employee parking lot - Hey, hey, hey! is not that ..? Yes, it's Aryan !! look!! - We have found Aryan with a girl, it seems that they are coming, they go to the stairs to go up to the garden.

- A case left the hotel? - Ira and I run to hide behind a tree while watching the scene.

-It seems so .. that's Navya ??? hahaha can not be - Ira recognizes the granddaughter of Amithab Bachchan, accompanies Aryan, it seems that the rumor is not completely false that they come out together.

-Oh, my God! - I raise the voice without wanting and immediately Ira covers my mouth, they have kissed!

- Shut up, you will discover us! - He tells me trying to hold back laughter. Aryan goes up without noticing us and goes to the hotel building, Navya leaves through the employees entrance - Ohhh Aryan! You are sooooo sensual that I will blindly follow you wherever you go - Ira makes a mocking impersonation of the couple.

- Dumb! Hahaha

- Oh Come Nysa, admits that it is stupid to follow a man like that, surely if his grandfather finds out he will be fried - He is right but they must be in love and want to avoid the scandals.

The rest of the night I had a great time, as our flight left at 3 o'clock in the morning we waited to board the plane to rest, again Aryan sits next to Ira and me next to Him, is perfect. We can not talk much because we're both tired but he takes me by the hand, I sleep on his shoulder and he in my head. The arrival at the airport has been a bit hectic, the assistant of Karan is upset, many could not sleep well so they will stay at the hotel to rest, as the first time Karan has met us looks ... angry. After the meeting, in which we were authorized to leave the hotel but with a return and departure schedule established as control, Karan has asked a small group of the production, including the four of us, to stay. It turns out that he has learned that Aryan was constantly leaving the hotel, but only as a rumor, apparently not checked so he throws an ultimatum, a warning to all, scolds Aryan energetically while the little prince remains speechless. Your assistant has informed you that you have seen your protagonist move away from the hotel building and return 3 hours later. Karan looks furious.