6 Casting

STUPID UNICORN 

I'm so excited, Dad agreed to accompany Ira to the casting, even though it's Karan Yohar. Ira takes his own car, has passed by me home and on the way to the place of the casting we update ourselves in gossip and among them comes out to shine the little prince; It turns out that according to a program of the show, Aryan has an affair with Navya, the granddaughter of Big Bachchan and have been ventilated many photos and videos of them. Typical, these people accustomed to great luxuries, Ira has made me aware of something, there are parents who are continually absent and try to compensate their children with material things and giving them the life they would have wanted as young people. And sometimes I questioned Mama, the great Kajol, because she no longer acted, told her that people would forget her and when she decided to return the young actresses would have much advantage over her.

-Let us forget your father, we are talking about the great Kajol, even if it is not in the best shape, without you offending, Aunt Kajol receives many invitations, she does not do castings haha ​​to her seek. - I love to chat with Ira Khan, she's so mature.

- I'm very nervous about the casting, I mean, I know I will not win anything but I will feel intimidated.

- calm, we are together in this - winks an eye to me.

We arrived at an old theater downtown, it seems that Mr Yohar has bought it and started the remodeling. We entered, we asked for indications about the casting room and we headed there.

- No Do you know what Ira? I'm not going to do it, I can not do it - I'm paralyzed to see all the girls who are waiting for the moment to audition.

- Hey cheekbones, do not say that, remember we talk - take my arm and extend it to her - Here the blood of the Mukherjee runs and disappoint them is not doing a bad casting or not acting well, it is being cowardly, not complying with your word And not risk for something better.

Ira has encouraged me, in his own way. As soon as he comes to give his name, Karan's assistant recognizes her and tells her that as Aamir's daughter, she can wait in another room, along with other famous girls, to which Ira refuses and responds that she wants to add with the Girls for whom there are no preferences.

BLACK BOSS

It's the day of the auditions, Karan has started with the men, among them my friend Ibrahim, he does spectacularly, a worthy Khan. I'm dying of nerves, all the candidates are good, I feel so inferior. The time has come for the girls, the celebrities, daughters, nieces or relatives close to celebrities begin, in the middle of the presentation one of Karan's assistants warns that there was a girl who wanted to stay with the others, those who do not have a card Of presentation, Ira Khan daughter of Aamir. Karan, Ibrahim and I are very surprised at the oirilo, but when I look at Karan, I know immediately, I know him, I know what that smile means.

Presentations of the non-famous and Ira Khan continue. Karan looked at her as if imagining her in her character on the set, no doubt the talent that runs through her veins, far superior to some famous who hesitated to be on stage, reminds me a lot Sara, even a little older Than us. She says goodbye and announce the next girl Nysa Mukherjee.

-What? - I exclaim surprise and disagreement.

- Is it who I think it is? - Ibrahim looks at me.

- I have no doubt, - says Karan in a serene tone - interesting - It is the girl Devgan, but because his mother's last name? Looks a bit insecure, from the moment she comes walking to the stage holding the skirt of her yellow duck dress, ugly duckling.

- Oh, my God! - He looks excited, covers his mouth.

- It's so sweet, that look, that body expression - Karan is interested - my girl, my little Kajol - whispers.

The casting of the age range of 16-23 years has concluded. Karan and I argue privately about the girls, she wants me to be comfortable acting so she will take my opinion into account, but I do not know to what extent, she seems interested in the offspring of Devgan. Ibrahim definitely convinced Karan, it seems that he sees a future with more success than his father, also 5 other guys for lower stakes. We ended up with three girls to be extras, but he has two options for my co-star.

- And good? - I meet Ibrahim on leaving Karan's office.

"Your sister is going to kill me," I say seriously.

- Why? Exaggerates his expression.

- Remember that Karan told the press years ago that my debut would be with Sara? - We are sitting in a few steps, I look at the ceiling and Him looks at me perplexed.

- Yes, I think so, but ...

"Well, it will not be with her, tell her to forgive me!" - I exaggerate a false cry by recharging myself on the shoulder of my friend and I release a laugh - I am a great actor, right?

- hahahaha, you idiot already worried me! - Relax and laugh with me - And then who will be your main partner ehh ?? Perhaps you will send for Navya? Hahaha

-Jajaja leaves my Navya in peace - We joked - Believe me it will surprise you ...

STUPID UNICORN 

-Paaaaaaaaaaaaartyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !! Partyyyyy timeeeeeeeeee!!  Wuuuujuuuuuu !! - Ira and I go euphoric after hours of distress.

"Say, Uncle Aamir will be proud of you." I tell my friend as we head to a casual Bar, I am not yet old enough to drink alcohol but at the bar they also serve soda, lemonade or smothies, plus we plan to eat a famous giant hamburger Which they sell on the spot.

"I know it, you have done it very well, we have triumphed!" - Ira raises the volume of the music but we interrupt the sound of my cell phone, it's Mom.

~ Sweetheart? Did you leave the audition yet?

- Yes mommy, I go with Ira on the way to eat some delicious hamburgers tapa arteries to celebrate haha ​​- Ira makes a funny gesture by raising his thumb in sign of approval.

~ Hahaha good, my love, tell me how it was

- Ira and I were selected to be part of the official cast of the movie ... - I say the last one with fear and Mom makes a long pause.

~ How well my love, many congratulations - He sends me many kisses on the phone - Dad will be proud, but we will talk about it tomorrow.

- Who's coming back?

~ I, my child. Do you remember that today is your cousin's birthday in Pune?

-ahhh yeah, that's right, that's why Yug did not want me to do the casting lol

~ Good my love, call me from home when you arrive and tell your dad where you will be, I love you my love, kisses and for Ira too.

-If mommy, kisses - I send kisses to my mom

- kisses!!! aunt - Ira joins the shower of kisses to my cell phone.

Ira and I are happy that without intention, without ambition and enjoying the moment, we obtained something that we were not looking for. We do not know what dad thinks about all this.

IN SOME PLACE

A black smartphone vibrates on a dark wooden table, the person who owns the phone holds it and identifies the contact, the person who is calling. Almost immediately and with a smile he answers.

-Rani, how long! - Greet the person behind the line with joy.

-Hi Yes? Hello aa - That voice sounds familiar, his expression has changed to a more serious - Rani are you sure it's still the same number ?? I do not hear anything - The person on the other side of the line speaks to Rani in the distance.

"Hi? - You know that voice perfectly, your heart starts to beat louder, but you must make sure.

- Hello? Shah Rukh ?? can you hear me? It seems that when being called long distance there is very good reception, I am in Pune with my cousin.

- Yes ... I hear you loud and clear ... Kajol

- Oh well, I almost do not listen, I need to talk to you about something very important please - he says almost screaming.

"You know I'll always have time for you."