5 Crítica

1993

-Mr? - A slightly scruffy woman addresses a male figure - Has a call - The woman moves her lips exaggeratedly to convey the name of the person on the other side of the phone.

- Oh, yes, I'll take the call. - He gets the phone and the woman leaves.

- Yes, say - The man tells the person to the other side of the line.

-Hello? Good afternoon - Do you hear a little static because it's a long distance call - Shah Rukh Khan? I am Aamir ...

- Yes Aamir Khan! How have you been?

- Well, a little busy, you know.

- What is the reason for this surprise?

- You see ... Are you working with the girl "Bekhudi"? true?

-ahh yes, poor, his debut was a fiasco but hey, something had to see in her to give the lead this time.

- Yes, I know, critics fulminated the film.

"Well, what do you want to know about her?" Jajajaja is called Kajol Mukherjee, carries a great weight on his shoulders lol - The characteristic laughter of the young SRK has not only been part of the performance.

"Does not that sound like your last name?" Aamir asks in a tone of concern.

-If you only knew her! - You look pissed.

"That's precisely the reason for my call."

-Oh yeah?

- You see, it seems to me a girl with a lot of charisma, of course I have never dealt with her, but I am interested in doing it. However, I would like to know your opinion, let's say ... among colleagues I would like ...

-If friend already understand hahaha- interrupts Aamir- What do I say? Personally it is a nuisance, it seems that it does not have the feet in the ground, it speaks until by the elbows, never is silent and its voice is not exactly the most melodious.

- Hahahaha, what an impression it gave you, so it's not just a pretty face.

- Well, it's up to you, you know, from which Saif Ali was saved hahaha

- Saif? .. ohhhh it's true he was contemplated to star with her the movie "Bekhudi".

- It seems that he also has to refine some details, I knew that he did not like his performance to the director and that's why I replace him, but I very much doubt that he is as bad as Tanisha's daughter.

- Well friend, thank you very much for your advice, I needed to listen to someone of confidence and professional hehehe. See you, good luck Baazigar and friend ...

-Yes?

- Do not bet too much hehe - Aamir says goodbye.

2019

BLACK BOSS  

I can not believe it, everything is going wrong, I'm supposed to go back to Mumbai to clear my mind, relax, have fun with my family and my friends, but now everything is worse, I'm fucked up. I could not sleep well to think of the words of that brat and over Ibrahim, with this stupid decision. I forgive him for pretending to be drunk to stop the argument with the little girl, but I do not know how to avoid casting. I wonder if Karan has already told Daddy. Every time I'm more confident that my debut will be disgusting. I'm with my brothers eating a snack while Mom arrives.

- I'm home already! - Mom comes to the living room.

- Ma-ji ma-ji !! - My little brother runs into Mom's arms.