3 VIP

IN ANY INTERNET CHAT

【ηαηαηαηαηαηαηαηα ßα†mαη】\(゜ロ\) : heeey bro !!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

Are you home already?

◄►ƁĻÅƆǨ ƁȮƧƧ◄► : what's up, brother?

If I'm already at home, I was playing with AbRam hahhahha

【ηαηαηαηαηαηαηαηα ßα†mαη】\(゜ロ\) : hahhahaha poor child

Did the princess tell you?

Bebo is organizing a party, it will be at the Tower Club Royal

I already took the invitation to your house, of being able to spend the night in the resort and in the morning a breakfast

◄►ƁĻÅƆǨ ƁȮƧƧ◄► : ohhh I did not know

She is not there, I arrived a moment ago but of course we will be there I have something to tell you broo

I'm super happy but I'd like to know what you think friend. All heaven

【ηαηαηαηαηαηαηαηα ßα†mαη】\(゜ロ\) : you know, brother !!

I will not sleep the intrigue hahahaha

See you then, you have already talked to your mom to explain the security so there is no problem in that

See you Baby

BLACK BOSS

I'm coming to the Club and the paparazzi have not made themselves wait, without potato here is more difficult. He is working on his new movie but he promised to take a moment to spend a day with me, I think he will arrive tomorrow. The little princess has been unbearable with Mom, has a stupid boyfriend that I do not like in the least and now what they sell with her to spend some time with that guy in the club and a change I do not with Mom and Dad.

The driver has followed the safety instructions for the resort parking lot, exclusive to club members, which is behind the building where Ibrahim's party is held. There are already employees of the club waiting for us, we said goodbye to the driver and Suhana talks to Mom to tell her that we are already inside the place. The employees move us in golf carts from the parking lot, through the gardens, the palm popcorn, the pool area, the restaurant and the flipper, the back of the Club Tower Royal, they deliver us silver bracelets as identification. Suhana and I advanced without crossing a word until we reached the terrace, where Ibrahim waits for us.

-Heeeeeeeey the Royal arrived !! - I know it bothers me that they refer to us like that, it does so on purpose.

-Holaaa Hiiiiim !! - Suhana embraces him enthusiastically, they are great friends, they go to the same school - many handsome congratulations! - It gives me peace of mind that at least, Ibrahim is watching my little sister.

- Congratulations niñote hahaha welcome to the world of men - I greet and we both laugh, we all joke for a while already on the terrace.

We are chatting near the drinks bar and Suhana's cell phone rings and Ibrahim notices my grimace of displeasure, Hana's boyfriend has called him. She turns away so I can talk on the phone more comfortably, I follow her until I see her leave and when I turn my attention to Ibrahim I notice that she is looking towards the bar, there are several girls sitting so I assume you look at one of them and I watch him while I wait for him to return "to the earth." In a quick reaction he turns his gaze to me and I can not help but laugh out loud, for the music only Ibrahim notes; I joke with him and he seems a little distressed. Suhana returns and I notice that he is still looking sideways at the bar, my sister says goodbye, I do not utter any word and she leaves.